Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: MACHINININININMA PLEASE READ!!111  (Read 1421 times)

Offline Kinshin

MACHINININININMA PLEASE READ!!111
« on: June 28, 2011, 02:15:16 AM »
Hello everyone, today we are gonna talk about this machinima we are gonna make for CG. See we have a lot of neat ideas laid out on the table for us. Sadly we don't know which ones to choose from. So lets get started shall we. ITT we are going to discuss what ideas we have had so far and some new ones. So feel free to share and submit your ideas. Anyways, we have three option for games we can choose from at the moment minecraft, Gmod, and tf2. After you have posted your ideas, we will vote to see which one we will do. So good luck and have fun g dawgs. trollface trollface parrot frogsiren
Klondors B@#ch

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
Re: MACHINININININMA PLEASE READ!!111
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 02:23:26 AM »
I think Garry's Mod leaves us with the most creative room and space. Though, we can produce something out of the others. Minecraft I'd question but something else like TF2 or CSS would be interesting.

Hmmm, I know we still have some leftover ideas floating around like Team Suck, etc.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 02:23:26 AM »

Offline Blood

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 02:25:11 AM »
Suggestion Q: a minecraft machinima on escaping the derp factory slave machine of herpmandore!

Suggestion A: a Minecraft machinima on a very derped up adventure in a herpish world, where we must fight an epic fucking war against an army of creepers and skeletons and all that good stuff.

Suggestion B: an extremely random and wierd Minecraft machinima with no plot or story at all (works for TF2 and Gmod as well)

Suggestion C: A tf2 machinima about Spies destroying teh world and only a pyro can stop them.

Suggestion D: my ideas are horrible and you should not listen to them at all and move on!

Suggestion E: wait for me to get better ideas and i'll post them. kthx

Offline Rehab

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 02:28:16 AM »
+1 blood
<3

Offline Blood

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2011, 02:42:53 AM »
TF2 Idea: an epic or funny war video where shit is blowing up everywhere and its highly dramatic, and a sole soldier survivor has to defeat the entire red/blu team by himself cause everyone else is dead and shit.

Gmod idea: a Funny spoof of a popular TV show, and by spoof simply cover it in shit and sex + penis jokes.

Minecraft idea: an epic adventure of epic proportions that is epic and funny at the same time, there is a city, a plot, a great adventure, a fucking cool battle, etc.

TF2/Gmod idea: gmod with TF2 characters, like you see all over youtube, i can imagine the heavy doing an extremely stupid ass dance and shitting fire, and flying into the engineer's sentry like a boss.

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2011, 02:52:45 AM »
Idea: Something based around the whole "hat collecting" deal with TF2. Highly dramatic and the characters are based upon the players playing them. (IE, characters talking bring up their real lives or "log off", include uses of chat log and console, etc) A quest of a person/group playing TF2 getting caught in trading addiction in which they personally struggle while fighting for their team.

Just something really general I thought about. We could probably do this on TF2 and have a notable outcome.

Offline Blood

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2011, 02:59:53 AM »
Idea: Something based around the whole "hat collecting" deal with TF2. Highly dramatic and the characters are based upon the players playing them. (IE, characters talking bring up their real lives or "log off", include uses of chat log and console, etc) A quest of a person/group playing TF2 getting caught in trading addiction in which they personally struggle while fighting for their team.

Just something really general I thought about. We could probably do this on TF2 and have a notable outcome.

"FFFF- MY FUCKING HAT I WANT IT GIMME IT FUCK YOU NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII- FUUUUUUCK GIVE IT!!!!" i could totally do that seeing as im getting a new mic soon.

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2011, 04:35:55 PM »
Would be great if we could agree on an idea or a mixture

like a video where it is just a compilation of ideas

Offline Leomire

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2011, 04:56:04 PM »

Or we can talk about the obsessions with Vintage items as well...

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2011, 05:09:29 PM »
SAME THING.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2011, 05:09:29 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal