Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: ConjointGaming's Unofficial Minecraft SURVIVAL ISLAND TIME  (Read 4464 times)

Offline Accan

Re: ConjointGaming's Unofficial Minecraft SURVIVAL ISLAND TIME
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2011, 01:04:43 AM »
Wow i didn't realize 9 people were gonna play... :S idk if my crap connection will hold it. I'll check it tomorrow morning on speedtest.net to see how it may go... for now it says my ping is 35, dl speed is 1.74mbps, and my upload speed is .25mbps. My mom may call the peeps at my web provider to see if we can has moar bandwidth tomorrow morning. So no worries dudes :D Don't forget, 4pm Easter, 3pm central. Not my fault if you miss the time :S Also a reminder: while we're in-game, try not to talk much haha. :D

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2011, 01:20:37 AM »
Wow i didn't realize 9 people were gonna play... :S idk if my crap connection will hold it. I'll check it tomorrow morning on speedtest.net to see how it may go... for now it says my ping is 35, dl speed is 1.74mbps, and my upload speed is .25mbps. My mom may call the peeps at my web provider to see if we can has moar bandwidth tomorrow morning. So no worries dudes :D Don't forget, 4pm Easter, 3pm central. Not my fault if you miss the time :S Also a reminder: while we're in-game, try not to talk much haha. :D

would be more worried about the ram on your computer to be honest

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2011, 01:20:37 AM »

Offline Whitellama

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2011, 03:05:03 AM »
Hmm, I don't know whether I'll participate or not, but add Whitellama just in case.

Also, when I saw this it made me think of that Survivor show, and that made me think, it would be really interesting if we could do some minecraft event like that, where players are on teams, compete in challenges, vote each other out, etc. Till we have a winner. I'm not sure whether this is based upon that or not, but it's just an idea.

Offline Sniper no Sniping

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2011, 09:40:40 AM »
Well i MIGHT not be able to join today because like i said, my minecraft is glitching out, so when ever i try to play in browser, it just says Done Loading, and then the screen goes black. If i open a different page, then go back to the minecraft page, the screen shows a picture of the page i was just on, like a hole in my computer.

Edit: Nevermind, i found i can play it fine if i play it from the download.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 09:54:53 AM by Sniper no Sniping »

Offline Accan

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2011, 03:08:21 PM »
would be more worried about the ram on your computer to be honest

My ram's fine ^^ so awwweeesome. Will you be participating?

Offline Accan

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2011, 05:04:47 PM »
Server's gonna be up in like an hour! Anyone not on the list tell me your name in vent or post here, quickly! Server will go up at 2:55 Central.

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2011, 05:08:24 PM »
Runespear44

And dont you think the challenge might go down in quality with so many people here?

Offline Accan

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2011, 05:41:52 PM »
Runespear44

And dont you think the challenge might go down in quality with so many people here?

Eh we're not gonna take things tooo seriously. We're just gonna try to have fun... with 11 people. Hahaha

Offline Accan

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2011, 06:15:34 PM »
Nevermind. Not working, can't do it today. My mistake. Sorry guys :/

Stay tuned though, we may do something next week. And i'll make absolutely sure it works for everyone else. I know what the promblem is and i'll have it fixed by then.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 06:26:02 PM by Accan »

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2011, 07:09:52 AM »
Leetgrain
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Chuck Hale

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2011, 03:31:28 PM »
i am coolman166 in game, not my fault, my brother chose it for me >:(
I am not the poster you are looking for....

Offline Raunky

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2011, 04:03:14 PM »
The reason you're having a connection problem is because the IP you gave was a local IP, not the external. You probably also did not forward port 25565.
If you're having trouble I might throw something up since my computer's set up to host a Minecraft server.

Offline Accan

« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2011, 07:12:54 PM »
The reason you're having a connection problem is because the IP you gave was a local IP, not the external. You probably also did not forward port 25565.
If you're having trouble I might throw something up since my computer's set up to host a Minecraft server.

I used the ip that you get from going to cmd.exe and typing ipconfig --- the one across from where it says IPv4. And yes, the problem was that my computer's firewall didn't have port 25565 open. I'll have that fixed and maybe retry this Friday or later.

Offline Accan

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2011, 02:01:22 AM »

Alright dude you know what, if you wanna host that's fine. Just set up a time and post here and stuff.
Windows Vista doesn't want to let me open ports. :P Thanks man.

Offline Sir Willis

« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2011, 05:38:37 AM »

Alright dude you know what, if you wanna host that's fine. Just set up a time and post here and stuff.
Windows Vista doesn't want to let me open ports. :P Thanks man.
shouldn't be a problem with vista, just type your IP address in your browser's address bar and it will take you to your router's settings and you can do it there
if i sang 'friday' it would start out "7am go to bed in the morning, gotta be fresh gotta get some sleep"

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2011, 05:38:37 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal