Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TRON: Legacy  (Read 4403 times)

Offline Priest

TRON: Legacy
« on: January 06, 2011, 11:58:11 PM »
Sorry to double post in here but I'm thinking of watching it and don't want to waste my precious bandwith if it sux cocks.

Questions:

1) Is it any good?
2) Is Olivia Wilde/the rest of the female cast hot?

Q2 more pertinent then Q1

Offline Inject OH 4

Re: TRON: Legacy
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 12:22:10 AM »
Sorry to double post in here but I'm thinking of watching it and don't want to waste my precious bandwith if it sux cocks.

Questions:

1) Is it any good?
2) Is Olivia Wilde/the rest of the female cast hot?

Q2 more pertinent then Q1
Lets Put it this way. Best Movie ever.

Yeah. And Oliva Wilde BEST actor in that movie. She did AMAZING I was impressed. And I dont base movie off hot chicks but yeah there all hot.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 12:22:10 AM »

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2011, 06:09:55 AM »
It was a very good movie indeed =)

I did not expect much seeing disney and all of that but yeaaaa it was good actually.

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2011, 07:34:53 AM »
Love the colour suits :D They're so shiny!... Well not shiny, I forgot the english name of it... Ah nvm mind.

cant wait when its in the cinema.

Offline Priest

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2011, 05:11:58 PM »
Olivia Wilde gave me a fierce boner. It was a good movie but the Christian symbolism was annoying.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2011, 05:30:34 PM »
Olivia Wilde gave me a fierce boner. It was a good movie but the Christian symbolism was annoying.
Things are only as you persevere them. Nothing was really wrong about that and it was  an easy thing to pop up.
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2011, 08:30:56 PM »
perceive my dear inject persevere means to endure something in a lame way of explaining the word =)

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2011, 08:45:27 PM »
perceive my dear inject persevere means to endure something in a lame way of explaining the word =)
I cant help it spell check messed it up

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2011, 08:47:46 PM »
I cant help it spell check messed it up
I am just in a particularly good mood right now =P so I like to type out stuff to help =)

Offline Priest

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2011, 08:58:48 PM »
I don't have a problem with Christianity. But for 2000 years they've been spamming this bullshit. IT GETS OLD.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2011, 09:01:52 PM »
I don't have a problem with Christianity. But for 2000 years they've been spamming this bullshit. IT GETS OLD.
Meh I disagree.

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2011, 07:22:25 AM »
Wait? Did you already saw the movie?

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2011, 07:09:27 PM »
Yeah wtf? How do you know?

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2011, 08:48:00 PM »
I guess he went to see it when we responded at first =P

Offline Leomire

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2011, 09:05:01 PM »
Great fucking movie go see it

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2011, 09:05:01 PM »

* ShoutBox!