CG Main > Announcements/Information

CojointGaming - It's up to you #Challenge #GoneWrong #Viral

(1/4) > >>

Inject OH 4:
Today I leave CG in your hands.
Yep. Anyone who was a member of CG controls Conjoint Gaming now in a sense. I remember people constantly wanting me to clean out the forum, delete threads make it fresh again and I would always say nope. But that was blind of me, so as of today. There are almost no restrictions. If you don't care and are not interested that's fine as well. If you think CG is fine the way it is (dead) that is A OK. If you think CG should come back as something new, sure. If you think it should be the same that's fine too.

All suggestions and comments will be taken seriously. Anything you suggest I will attempt to execute in a timely manner. So.
What would you like to see? Stipulations
Stipulations I'm not going to just hand out peoples passwords to peoples accounts or anything stupid like that (I couldn't anyways there all hashed, but I still would deny the request even If I could), so try to keep your request at least a little bit realistic. I'm not saying bland or devoid of content, but don't troll if you can. Thanks :P

Inject OH 4:
Current collected CG Suggestions:

* Play games together, a game night *maybe get together a crew on discord and load up a random game*
* Watch movies together and have a party night *not gmod a new thing*

Finniespin:
I am down for that!

Someone pick a date, maybe with a 2-week notice for anyone who needs to plan a day of from work.

Inject OH 4:

--- Quote from: Finniespin on March 25, 2019, 03:03:51 PM ---I am down for that!

Someone pick a date, maybe with a 2-week notice for anyone who needs to plan a day of from work.

--- End quote ---
Do you currently play or what movie would you like to watch? Also which one would be better movie or game or both?

Finniespin:
I am down with whatever.

Why not both. A move in gmod. Like the good ol times.

Im open for suggestions :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version