Hidden

What date and time were you banned:
12-28-12 07:57

Link to your steam page:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000799176

Additional comments:
Link to my ban

Dear admins,

I would like to appeal for a pardon for past mistakes, the ban happened quite a while ago when I was messing around with the console because someone told me you could see the hidden better if you typed the command (don't ask me which one, I forgot a long time ago). So I did and suddenly got banned from all decent hidden servers.

Back then I had no clue you could change settings as much as to cheat so easily nor that it would get me banned permanently. I have come back to this game now, after many many months, and would like to prove that I have nothing to hide nor pose any illegal threats anymore.

Cheers,
CompactDisc

Kwarte:
I've never had problem with Compact in the past, he's been in my friend list for a while and always had been a fair player.
However, the ban has been made by Inject so I cant change it without any permission. We will have to see how inject sees the situation for our server.

Inject OH 4:
Not banned by me, banned via import. So it could have been anyone.

CompactDisc:

--- Quote from: Inject OH 4 on April 30, 2014, 08:20:34 PM ---Not banned by me, banned via import. So it could have been anyone.

--- End quote ---
Any suggestions on what to do now? I have absolutely no clue who to turn to for this.

Inject OH 4:

--- Quote from: CompactDisc on April 30, 2014, 08:32:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: Inject OH 4 on April 30, 2014, 08:20:34 PM ---Not banned by me, banned via import. So it could have been anyone.

--- End quote ---
Any suggestions on what to do now? I have absolutely no clue who to turn to for this.

--- End quote ---

Appeal Approved.

You have been unbanned.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version