CG Gaming Section > Hidden: Source

Characters of the Interesting Sort.

(1/2) > >>

jet_savage:
     I was wanting to know who in the way of interesting or insane people you all have met. Because I know 5 people whom I became instant friends with just because how insane they are having met on the hidden servers. I would love to see a story too if you ladies and gentlemen are willing.

Boom:
I'm friendless on the Hidden servers at the moment.

Naruko99:
I met alot of people on CG that I became instant friends with. After meeting most of my friends on CG, I began playing more games with them on Garry's Mod and Skyping with them :D  It kind of sucks that most of them live far away.

To name of a few would be Grimlust, Red, livebait, Alice, Uncle Bear, Atrus, Keksas, DJlab, Shenanigans, Vlad the Impaler, Kwarte, Xenowulf, X-Man, and nicholas1697. And many others.

Ozborne:
Hate to be this guy, but you kind of just bumped a older thread(Around a month).

Live Bait:

--- Quote from: Ozborne on March 31, 2014, 08:54:10 PM ---Hate to be this guy, but you kind of just bumped a older thread(Around a month).

--- End quote ---

Don't worry about it. Someone new to stir up pleasant conversation is ALWAYS welcome in my book.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version