Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Nintendo outsells everybody the week of christmas. Wii u outsells xbox one  (Read 5966 times)

Offline oobla37

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
Hey, Playstation 4 isn't so bad.
Although the only downside is that
Spoiler for Hidden:
ps4 has no games

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Offline krolin

Yet they wii u lost in both markets where they have competition. Xbox still doesn't have a launch date in japan and ps4 won't be released for 2 1/2 months. Nintendo isn't dead, they are likely the only system selling the console for a profit and sales are not horrible, but you can not argue that it is doing better than a console that out sells it in a) the biggest market by about 70%  and b) the only two markets the it competes in.

I really don't care about this argument but sensationalist title of the article which immediately states that the numbers come from a sketchy source that "should be taken with grain of salt" does bother me.

I also realize you are just poking at old crow but bad sources are bad.

Also I don't think anyone didn't expect Nintendo 3ds to dominate at a much cheaper price with a good library and a new Zelda game being released for it. Zelda is like crack to way to many gamers

Also i like unnecessarily separating things into paragraphs.

Yeah.

Offline oobla37

That's actually a good analysis, Krolin. The lowered price on the 3ds as well as Zelda was kind of a surefire way to sell a TON of systems. Nintendo is doing just fine for itself.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Kwaurtz

They are all peasant machines. I don't see why you squabble and bicker over your inferior over priced products.

Also, the fact that the Ps4 has yet to launch in Japan and has over twice the sells already? Bow down before the mightiest of peasant box's, the Ps4.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 12:32:56 PM by Kwaurtz »

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

They are all peasant machines. I don't see why you squabble and bicker over your inferior over priced products.

Because it's fun.

As Krolin mentioned:
Quote from: The Article
We’ll start with the obligatory caveat: VGChartz is a controversial website. Any sales numbers taken from the site should, for a variety of reasons, be taken with a grain of salt. The numbers presented below should be viewed as estimates rather than hard data.

Even if the data is true, most retailers were sold out of both the PS4 and the Xbox One as Sony and Microsoft didn't feel the need to meet the demands of the market until boxing day.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

I bow only to the mighty PC. Even though it's not a console.
*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) StormOfAshes: you can't even spell.
*DEAD* (TEAM) HamsterAtWar: bitch i can spell wright

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Offline Gray Fox

I might be biased from growing up on a playstation....but who cares. Playstation is forever in my heart.    frogc00l
The fox says go die in a hole.....

Offline Old Crow

Japan doesn't count. Their market is so small (hell, if PlayStation isn't launching in its home country, what does that tell you?)

You can chalk up all the sales for little kids, and look at the fact that both the PS4 and Xbone have sold so much, they aren't re-supplied yet (sounds like the Wii doesn't it?)
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Christovski

I don't care about the new Zelda or the new Pokemon.

The new Zelda is hella fun despite ripping stuff off link to the past (they do make good use of it) and the new Pokemon takes away so much of the bad elements from earlier games, like having to grind for an hour before each gym :P and adds stuff to make even EV training fun.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Old Crow

Re: Nintendo outsells everybody the week of christmas. Wii u outsells xbox one
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2014, 10:15:56 PM »
I might be biased from growing up on a playstation....but who cares. Playstation is forever in my heart.    frogc00l

I've never understood these kinds of allegiances. I was raised on Nintendo, but I sure as hell don't support their current policy of "rerelease old titles and half-ass new ones; new IPs be damned."

...and before any of you say anything, I don't care about the new Zelda or the new Pokemon.

Nintendo fanboys VVV
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Christovski

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2014, 10:18:01 PM »
Crow you may need to see a doctor, the amount of butthurt you're experiencing about Nintendo may lead to anal hemmorhaging which could be fatal if left unchecked. 
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 10:34:38 PM by Christovski »

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2014, 10:28:37 PM »
Who was the real winner of the Console Wars?

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2014, 02:31:19 AM »
Crow you may need to see a doctor, the amount of butthurt you're experiencing about Nintendo may lead to anal hemmorhaging which could be fatal if left unchecked.

Hogan's Heroes GG
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2014, 03:38:27 AM »
Who was the real winner of the Console Wars?

Wii won the last one sales wise, but since it's not at an actual war it's not winnable. War is a good word for marketing though.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2014, 03:38:27 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal