CG Technical Area > CG YouTube

YouTube CG

(1/3) > >>

CannonFodder:
Ok first off I dont want to piss off anyone about this idea/plan. I just want you to hear me out. It's 3am right now and tired!!!! Now here is the thought...CG's Youtube is DEAD. Yep I straight up said it. I would prefer we start a new one or the one we have no is handed over to me (not just for my use, meaning leader) and start fixing and doing stuff. Tictac has done a good job and anyone who has helped. To be honest I just feel like and know YouTube is a good way to advertise this amazing community and expand. I will know post the thoughts.
Points of YouTube:
1. Free Advertising
2. Populate
3. Funds
4. Fun :D

Now for the videos!!! Ok lets get real here, do you think a 17 year old high school kid can pull off videos everyday and make them intresting and have the time...I dont think so :P! Thats why Im asking you!!! Yea you the community to be in the videos and post them. It wouldnt be a newcomer it would probably be a leader or someone who likes this. And it would be several people only not a lot. They would be then given a schedule and if they cant post msg someone so they could replace them. And it wouldnt be just one game but hopeully advertising all the games CG uses ex:Minecraft, Zombie Panic Source, Zombie Master, Team Fortess2..etc. And trying new games to expand more on hint hint: Aion xD hehe or other Mulitplayer games youd like to share. And it wont be oh new game everyday it would more be like this:
Zombie Panic Source Video- A round or 2 of playing(No just sitting and talking but commentary and action)
Minecraft Video- Could be a series of somewhat; Showing off builds; if in factions a raid
Aion for example-(I know most of you dont like it or dont know what this is) Record how the legion is, show dungeons and tip videos (The thing in Aion would be the Contjoint legion if people played)
......Those are examples

Now for the YouTube Channel
I dont want to do all of the setting up cause mostly I aint a professional at animation and art. All I can do it copy and paste haha! I would like if YOU made a background picture, profile picture, and a introduction for our videos. I would want the history of how CG came to be and why? We would need an epic trailer for people who check it out. There would be web links in video description and channel leading to here OUR forums and games.

Schedule:
Sunday-Saturday Posting at least 1-3 Videos a day, putting us out there will help us and make those who joining have a good time
-If this were to happen I would need a 10second trailer that has ConjointGaming in it. And it would have to look profesional since its the first thing people will see 0_o
-I would need Custom Background Picture, Profile Picture and a list of thing our leaders would like advertised :)

This Channel is all about CG and most of all having fun with it :D
Please post thoughts I really want this to happen. Not expecting it to happen tomorrow but within a month or 2 so withtin we can set up the channel and other stuff...Thanks

Kwaurtz:
Its already been tried and failed multiple times.

Christovski:

--- Quote from: Kwaurtz on December 30, 2013, 09:24:58 AM ---Its already been tried and failed multiple times.

--- End quote ---

This. 

Tic and one or two other people were the only ones who did videos, and at least half of them were done by Tic, who felt weird because it was just becoming a second channel for him, not accurately representing CG.

Most of the people who originally said they were going to do videos, didn't actually do them.

CannonFodder:
Wow nobody have spirit in this :/

Pillz:
We need to keep the people who do videos involved though, and eventually we'll have enough people in CG to seriously do Youtube but for now I don't think we have enough interested players.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version