CG Gaming Section > Zombie Panic: Source

Becoming an admin

(1/5) > >>

Smiley:
So i'm here again, i just wanted to ask everyone's opinion if i should be a admin or not. I understand that you guys hate the hackers in game and i just wanted to apologize for hacking back then and i wont do it anymore. I really want to be admin because i'm in the server everyday for at least like 5-8 hours and watching the button spammers, mic spammers and hackers. I want to be a admin soon to take care of all of those problems. I know it's only been a few weeks but I just want to know if I even have a chance at becoming admin because I'd really like to help out more.

oobla37:
We kind of have a zero tolerance policy for hacking. I vote no.

Pillz:

--- Quote from: oobla37 on December 21, 2013, 06:24:07 PM ---We kind of have a zero tolerance policy for hacking. I vote no.

--- End quote ---

Zero tolerance?
No Cheating / Vac Bans, Hacking, trolling, or Minging other communities, or clans within the last 6 months or of CG at any time.

Seems time based, and given ZPS's state and his helpfulness as of late; I'd be willing to look the other way given the community is okay with it. We could wait five or six months though, if Smiley would be willing to wait that long that is. He's helped ban at least two hackers so far, and has kept the server more alive than it's ever been since I first started playing ZPS. I'd really like to give him a chance.

Guztav.:
I'm completely fine with him being an admin.

Red:

--- Quote from: Guztav. on December 21, 2013, 06:32:00 PM ---I'm completely fine with him being an admin.

--- End quote ---
Same, keep your nose clean and I think you'll be a great admin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version