Unbanning Crypto

(1/35) > >>

Pillz:
Forum Name: Peta/Crypto~

Who were you banned by: Cadaver

Why were you banned: 'Bigotry and Homophobia(?)'

Where were you banned from: Everything, IP Banned from forums

Additional comments:
Crypto's IP banned so he can't make this for himself so he asked me to see if he can at least come back to the forums, and I don't think he was ever genuinely homophobic either. I've seen him behave better than most of us in CG so I don't see why not let him appeal, he's not just a random player, he's been around for a LONG time and I'd like to have him back in CG if he wants to be.

I don't think he really deserved a permaban of any kind, and it's been quite a while. He doesn't really "troll" any worse than Raunky, Kwaurtz or whoever the fuck else has that sense of humour; I for one miss him, and would like to see him on the forums again given he follows the rules.

What does everyone else think? According to Cadaver's appeal thread the CLs/HA's must all agree separately on whether or not he is unbanned, majority vote wins so let's see what happens.

Obviously not Gopib:
Please unban him.
He was funny and I believe that were being a touch to serious here with this type of shit so unbanning him would be a step in the right direction.
From what you can see from his previous posts, its not homophobia or bigotry its just joking around.

Lets give the man a break.
+1 for unban.

DBag:
I have no personal experience with him. But considering it was just homophobia and bigotry we can look for it if he gets his unban. I say second chance so +1 for unban

Red:
*shrugs* he was banned about a month or so after I joined the forums, something about April fools? I don't recall. I think he was just being a derp too be honest... Sure give him another chance.

+1 to unban.

AlphaWeeaboo:
I think an unbanning is fine. He did have his moments but he was never truly bad enough to warrant a permaban.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version