CG Technical Area > CG YouTube

Last Call

<< < (2/7) > >>

Tictactoe360:

--- Quote from: Pillz on December 07, 2013, 02:12:17 AM ---What do we need from the YT community of CG? Just the videos? Can we perhaps set the main youtubers up with our YT account so they can upload videos once they're done and reviewed?

--- End quote ---

My original plan was to set anyone who requests it up as a YouTube moderator, meaning they could sign into the CG account from their Email (They would be on the account but wouldn't know the password meaning they could upload their stuff but not change the settings.)

I don't remember who but someone shot it down and decided that only me and like 3 other people would be allowed to upload.
If it's okay with you guys, I'd like to allow more people access to directly uploading as moderators.

--- Quote from: Old Crow on December 07, 2013, 12:38:37 AM ---I'll step it up with you Tic. What do you want to make??

--- End quote ---

We can Left4Dead at some point or even TTT (TTT if my internet fixes itself so I'm able to download the maps)

--- Quote from: otterfiend on December 07, 2013, 01:17:46 AM ---I can be in videos if you wish. Idk about recording them though. This laptop isn't that great...

--- End quote ---

If you want you can join us for TTT and L4D2

--- Quote from: Dark ÉŒed on December 07, 2013, 02:16:53 AM ---Grimlust666 makes YouTube videos and I think he's willing to record.. But you'd have to ask him to be sure.

--- End quote ---

I believe I talked to Grim a few times, he was planning to do a Minecraft series, he even sent me the first video which I approved. I believe I asked him to talk to either Death or Pillz for proper uploading.

(I can upload my own videos, but I don't have the time or bandwidth to download someones video and then reupload it, hence the reason I'd like more people to have access to uploading on the channel)

Dante:
I can help. I stopped due to it becoming me VS the recording program. I had an entire lets play of Vampire The Masquerade done but it became a pitch black mess. I actually got it to work again a few days ago out of pure dumb luck. Somehow trying to fix Dark Souls so it stopped kicking me to offline mode fixed it too...

DBag:
I am down. I will have a lot more free time here in the next few weeks so I can record a lot more, I just need to start sticking with the recording of it all.

Ðeath.:
I have a mic. I can get OBS. You know what I got planned, Tic. Let's do it.

grimlust:

--- Quote from: Dark ÉŒed on December 07, 2013, 02:16:53 AM ---Grimlust666 makes YouTube videos and I think he's willing to record.. But you'd have to ask him to be sure.

--- End quote ---

I'm always willing to help out wherever needed. Let it be advice on how to use OBS to record or being in a video or just flat out recording a series for a channel. Like Tic said I've spoken to him a few times about the minecraft series I've done / still doing to help promote CG. I had uploaded the first three or so episodes and had sent the links out but I think they got lost somehow. So I'd just have to find the original files / re upload them to a file share site and resend them to death.

But I'm recording daily on the hidden servers still trying to promote CG and all the great people I've met. =)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version