Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Yo Old Crow {Warning Ponies}  (Read 3125 times)

Offline Tictactoe360

Yo Old Crow {Warning Ponies}
« on: November 25, 2013, 10:29:41 AM »
Yoh Yoshinari, of Gainax, then Trigger, has been a mecha designer/animator for Gurren Lagann, Gunbuster 2, Evangelion, and Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, the mastermind of Little Witch Academia, and opening animator and set designer on Kill La Kill, and, he's also apparently a Bronie.  In fact, he has a semi-stealth account on Japanese art portal Pixiv dedicated to My Little Pony work.

This guy though, the amount of older cartoons stuff he's drawn

I thought you'd get a laugh from this

www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/11/22/little-witch-academia-creator-draws-my-little-pony (Source)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 11:47:45 AM by Tictactoe360 »

Offline Christovski

Re: Yo Old Crow {Warning Ponies}
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 11:43:35 AM »
The amount of awesome contained here I can't even deal with. 

I wonder if he's done any of the MLP/Gurren Lagann crossover art I've seen.  So gewd.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 11:43:35 AM »

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 12:38:42 PM »
Still don't care for MLP, but makes me want to chop off his hands and try to re-attach them to my own so I could draw like him.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 12:46:38 PM »
Still don't care for MLP, but makes me want to chop off his hands and try to re-attach them to my own so I could draw like him.

I wish the other image would have posted because he's got some amazing art from all sorts of shows.

Literally ever image from this set is from something I used to watch all the time, except the last one no idea what that's from.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2013, 12:54:32 PM »
Dexter's Lab?  Billy and Mandy?  PPG?  Hell yes!  Never seen any of the rest though.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Dante

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2013, 01:22:41 PM »
Dexter's Lab?  Billy and Mandy?  PPG?  Hell yes!  Never seen any of the rest though.
Teen titans, Ben 10, Fostershome for imaginary friends, Kim Possible, Teenage robot, BPRD/Hellboy, I THINK bottom right of the second one is Jackie Chan cartoon. All of the characters are familiar, I just cant renember most of their names or shows.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2013, 01:22:41 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal