Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Oobla  (Read 770 times)

Offline oobla37

Oobla
« on: November 11, 2013, 10:51:42 PM »
In-Game Name: oobla

Which server(s) are you resigning from?: ttt

Steam ID: don't have it right now.

Reason for resignation: explanation below

Temporary?: most likely, but probably won't be back for a long while, if the servers are still up when I can come back, I will definitely be up for it.

It is with my deepest regret that I must resign from my position. My free time is simply too valuable to use on gaming.

I joined my high school theatre department. I act in a play and musical right now. Secondly, my upperclassmen years of high school are not to be wasted. I have pursued both grades and girls for the past 3 months, and I seem to be far to busy with my current social life, if I'm not doing homework, I'm with my girlfriend or with friends. It appears that my time cannot be dedicated towards video games with my current schedule. I plan to return when I have a break from school. Winter break may be the nearest time. I'll still be on the forums, if you guys wanna chat, message me. We can exchange email, phone numbers, snapchats, kiks, whatever.

I would also like to officially make this a statement of personal relations. I suppose this is me leaving all servers pretty much permanently.

Old crow- one of my best friends here, cannot begin to describe how much fun I've had through the past year playing games with you.

Bladetwinswords- I remember back when neither of us were admins, those were the days. Love ya, buddy.

Lone grey- you were my first friend here at CG, not even sure if you'll see this.

Yankees- you're a chill dude. 10/10 would recommend.

Finnie- we've grown friendship over snapchat. <3 you, you holland fuck.

Seriously, I'll add to this list later. I love you all, it's been a good run, but this seems to be end of the line for CG.

It's been a good run indeed.

MAJOR EDIT

Decided that I'll stick around a while longer, see if all this stuff blows over. If it does, I'm back in.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 03:57:00 AM by oobla37 »

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Finniespin

Re: Oobla
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 08:39:53 AM »
Quick delete this thread so you can still keep being TTT admin!

Much love from your crazy Holland guy!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Re: Oobla
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 08:39:53 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal