CG Technical Area > CG YouTube

Hello? Anyone else out there?

<< < (2/4) > >>

nucleartaco:
As i said in the first post. I will try to make a video here and there if i can. My house can get pretty loud at times so i don't want that noise to be in the audio. If i ever have a time when it is quiet and I feel like recording I will try to do that.

Christovski:
I also think the newly announced restrictions on programs used for recording these videos may have caused a number of people's videos to become inelligible for the channel :|

Red:
I mean, I have footage from me playing the hidden but it's bad FPS/quality... I'm waiting until I can upgrade my stuffs before I send you anything =\

nucleartaco:

--- Quote from: Christovski on October 16, 2013, 12:14:14 AM ---I also think the newly announced restrictions on programs used for recording these videos may have caused a number of people's videos to become inelligible for the channel :|

--- End quote ---

If that is the case they could use "Open Broadcaster Software" to record. I think Yahtzee was the one to recommend it. Hear it is great with little (unnoticeable) fps drops when recording. Looked at it and it seems to be a bit confusing because of how many options there are and the talk of streaming on it, but I guess a few Google searches could fix that.

Edit: It's freeware

Christovski:
I meant that some videos that may have been already recorded for the channel are now invalid because the the rule added after they were recorded.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version