CG Technical Area > CG YouTube

Hello? Anyone else out there?

(1/4) > >>

Tictactoe360:
The Channel has been up for 2 Weeks now and we've got 4 videos that aren't me and 2 of those are Dante.
What happened to all the people who were excited to do this and had videos already planned out?

Right now I'm hesitant to upload more videos as it just feels like "Tictac's channel V2" and that really makes me feel like a massive dick. It's supposed to be the CG channel and I feel and look like I'm whoring it up.

So please, if anyone else has videos can they start being uploaded soon?
I'm going to begin recording Resident Evil Revelations for my own channel and get some Dead Rising 2 videos with Old Crow and some Terrorist hunt for the CG Channel.

But I need more people to start uploading or it's already begun to fall apart.

(It's like if CG made a "CG Art Thread" and the Thread has 30 posts and 26 of those were from one person)

Kwaurtz:
I don't have the time.

Christovski:

--- Quote from: Tictactoe360 on October 15, 2013, 01:58:11 PM ---(It's like if CG made a "CG Art Thread" and the Thread has 30 posts and 26 of those were from one person)

--- End quote ---
   lol.gif

crovv:
I'm going to start a MineCraft series soon. I'm going to try to have a backstory & maybe bring a multiplayer aspect to it, as well.

Then there's that series I posted about. I'll update that post in a bit, but I haven't had the chance to run the server off my computer yet to test it out.

Sejo Mino:
I am here just waiting for my PC to come in like i said in a post a while ago. I will also need to download those games to my new pc as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version