CG Technical Area > CG YouTube

Note to all YouTube creators, please read before posting...

(1/4) > >>

Cadaver:
It has come to my attention, several of the creators of YouTube videos may want to use "pirated" software... 

Simple: Do not use pirated software, ever.  Particularly if you want to make $ off of your creation.  If noticed by the owner, or his/her legal team, expect a cease and desist letter, followed by a nice, and expensive, lawsuit.  It is no laughing matter.

Would you want someone to steal your creation, and tell you to sod off when you demand payment? That is what you are doing to them.  And a thief has no place here...

Further: You do not have permission to place the CG name, likeness, or linking to CG forums, Steam Community, or any other CG related site, contact, etc., on anything created with illegal software.  To do so may be a permaban offense.

If you want clarification, the fellow who actually studied copyright, patent, trademark, and internet law, and has a law degree, will be most happy to explain it to you.  (This person happens to be me, Cadaver...)

In addition,  the core fundamental rules of CG apply:
Please no posting of Not Safe for Work videos.
If it is Sexist, Racist, Homophobic, Personal Attack, Trolling or Minge-ing members of the Community, or other clans, communities, or groups, it is not welcomed.  And if I see such a video posted, expect me to request a permaban from the Community, for you, and those in the video in violation, in honor of your poor choice of action(s.) 

Remember: Cadaver does not play.  Cadaver gets disappointed, then you go away... forever, if the case deserves it.

Finniespin:
Better start making a new topic about opensource video editing programs.

Leetgrain:
And there goes everyone who was going to be making videos xP

Kwaurtz:

--- Quote from: Leetgrain on October 09, 2013, 09:51:26 AM ---And there goes everyone who was going to be making videos xP

--- End quote ---

It had to be nipped before something went wrong.

Cadaver:

--- Quote from: Finniespin on October 09, 2013, 08:04:45 AM ---Better start making a new topic about opensource video editing programs.

--- End quote ---
Yes, please do Finnie.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version