Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [Hidden:Source] MissScarlettLegacy  (Read 8906 times)

Offline Blue Belladonna

[Hidden:Source] MissScarlettLegacy
« on: October 08, 2013, 05:24:10 PM »
Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: Pyro

In game name: MissScarlettLegacy

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MissScarlettLegacy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43200941

Do you have past admin experience: No

Why you wish to be admin: There are a good amount of admins who do a superb job on the hidden servers currently but not many are on during the unique hours, the other side of the world hours so as someone from that part of town, when there’s a team killer on the loose it makes it hard to enjoy the game and keep that want up to keep playing. I want to help ease that trouble for people like me who are awake while the admins are asleep or busy, I want them to have that ease by having someone to help enforce the rules and keep the game fun for everyone all the time.

What are some good qualities you possess:  I’m fair and am willing to hear an explanation but wrong is wrong and if you break the rules you should pay for it. I believe I’m a friendly person and easy to get along with which means I make newcomers feel at ease and am always calm when I tell them the rules if they’re unsure. Plus, I’m always willing to help when needed.

What country are you from:  Australia

Microphone: (yes or no) Yes

Additional Notes: I have no real time frame that I’m always on because I’m on almost every hour, except a mere 3 or 4 hours a day. Plus, I am constantly checking the forums and steam via my iPhone so if I’m not actually on my pc, I'm easy to get hold of and hop on at any time. I understand I haven’t been part of CG or on the servers long but I am willing to put in the time and effort to make the other side of the world have a good game in a CG server.

Offline Pillz

Re: [Hidden:Source] MissScarlettLegacy
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 05:55:15 PM »
+1

Seems perfectly capable of being an admin and appears cool, collected and mature.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 05:55:15 PM »

Offline DBag

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 06:18:04 PM »
Unfortunately I have to give a -1. She is slightly immature, example getting angry with me personally when I make comments that aren't intended to hurt feelings. Even after I apologize, for something I unintentionally did, I was deleted from her friends list on steam by her, 3 times, and added again the most recent request I haven't accepted due to the fact that I am tired of dealing with the immaturity. Now this is my experience with this person, I believe she would make a good admin but at this time she is too immature to do this job properly. I apologize ahead it this may hurt your feelings scarlett and I am not out to damage your reputation or you chances to become an admin but I do need to point these things out. Any questions about this please PM and I will elaborate further.
My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Offline Live Bait

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 07:17:21 PM »
Neutral vote. (Sorry Pyro)

In light of recent events, I would agree with DBag's assessment.
However, I would recommend her re-application to be considered after an "extended incubation" period, if you will. So no complete "rejection".
I'd like to see her prove her maturity and usefulness.
Keep playing fair and post Ban Requests when necessary.

Offline Burgers-13

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2013, 12:09:30 AM »
i didnt realize scarlet applied.. O.O well i would need to play more with her to really cast my vote and opinion.. so far she seems nice.. ill see you on the server scarlet :)

Offline Fluffalupagus

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2013, 01:14:22 AM »
Neutral vote. (Sorry Pyro)

In light of recent events, I would agree with DBag's assessment.
However, I would recommend her re-application to be considered after an "extended incubation" period, if you will. So no complete "rejection".
I'd like to see her prove her maturity and usefulness.
Keep playing fair and post Ban Requests when necessary.

I haven't had any problems with Scarlett personally, but from other perspectives it seems she has a little ways to go. :/

I would have to agree with Live. Give her some time to prove herself and get some more experience around the servers, and let the rest of the admins get a good feel for as to who she is. We'll just have to wait a little while, sorry Scarlett. :/

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2013, 02:22:53 AM »
Unfortunately I have to give a -1. She is slightly immature, example getting angry with me personally when I make comments that aren't intended to hurt feelings. Even after I apologize, for something I unintentionally did, I was deleted from her friends list on steam by her, 3 times, and added again the most recent request I haven't accepted due to the fact that I am tired of dealing with the immaturity. Now this is my experience with this person, I believe she would make a good admin but at this time she is too immature to do this job properly. I apologize ahead it this may hurt your feelings scarlett and I am not out to damage your reputation or you chances to become an admin but I do need to point these things out. Any questions about this please PM and I will elaborate further.

Would you mind telling us what happened? Because it sounds like it happened in steamchat.

Anyway, even if it wasn't intentionally to hurt feelings, it can still be offensive. So I feel that a -1 is slightly unjust with that reasoning. Because feeling something's offensive when it wasn't MEANT to be hurtful, doesn't mean you're immature. I'm sorry if this is a totally different situation/circumstance, but that's all I have to go with when it's as vague as that.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Red

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2013, 03:25:46 AM »
+1, I haven't had any issues with Scar, though my total playtime with her has only been in the 1.5-2 hour range.

I always have believed in giving people have the chance to do things that thy want to do. Basically giving everyone an equal chance (unless of course they royally screwed up prior to my giving them a chance). I think Scar could be a good admin though I don't know her that well.

Also, she'll be a trial admin and so under a period of testing to see if she can handle it, if she can then awesome and eventually she'll be a fully fledged admin. If she can't handle it then no real harm done. Just revise what she did as an admin and demote her to a regular player. Isn't that why the trial admin rank exists? To see how someone handles their new responsibility?
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline DBag

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2013, 12:44:48 PM »

Would you mind telling us what happened? Because it sounds like it happened in steamchat.

Anyway, even if it wasn't intentionally to hurt feelings, it can still be offensive. So I feel that a -1 is slightly unjust with that reasoning. Because feeling something's offensive when it wasn't MEANT to be hurtful, doesn't mean you're immature. I'm sorry if this is a totally different situation/circumstance, but that's all I have to go with when it's as vague as that.

As far as my comment goes in game I can understand that but to relay what I said exactly, which ima, kwarte, and I can't remember it proxy was in game, can testify to was "so I'm going to take out kwarte and then ima first since they are the two that scare me the most in this game". To me that didn't seem all that bad but I got a message not to long after that where she said that hurt her feelings I apologized and then later, I'm not sure exactly when she deleted me from her friends lists. Everything else was due to the fact that I was apparently not talking to her when she was in game even though it was 1.) She wasn't taking which was the majority of the time 2.) She was talking but as I have told her before her mic is very quiet so its hard to hear her 3.) She was messaging me in steam while in game to talk which is inconvenient but I still tried to reply 4.) Or she was typing in game which when you talking to someone who is typing it can get a little bit confusing or even typing while your playing can lead to death. I was never intentionally ignoring her but I was still deleted from her steam friends on multiple occasions for this. I also have a message on conjoint that I am more than willing to share where she is retaliating on my first comment here. my -1 only stands for this app if she were to reapply later on my opinion may change, but at the present time I don't think she is quite ready yet.
My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2013, 03:13:00 PM »

As far as my comment goes in game I can understand that but to relay what I said exactly, which ima, kwarte, and I can't remember it proxy was in game, can testify to was "so I'm going to take out kwarte and then ima first since they are the two that scare me the most in this game". To me that didn't seem all that bad but I got a message not to long after that where she said that hurt her feelings I apologized and then later, I'm not sure exactly when she deleted me from her friends lists. Everything else was due to the fact that I was apparently not talking to her when she was in game even though it was 1.) She wasn't taking which was the majority of the time 2.) She was talking but as I have told her before her mic is very quiet so its hard to hear her 3.) She was messaging me in steam while in game to talk which is inconvenient but I still tried to reply 4.) Or she was typing in game which when you talking to someone who is typing it can get a little bit confusing or even typing while your playing can lead to death. I was never intentionally ignoring her but I was still deleted from her steam friends on multiple occasions for this. I also have a message on conjoint that I am more than willing to share where she is retaliating on my first comment here. my -1 only stands for this app if she were to reapply later on my opinion may change, but at the present time I don't think she is quite ready yet.

Oh, well I still don't think that's an exactly valid reason, unless she actually raged or was hostile about it. It all just sounds like a lot of miscommunication (or lack of :P)
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Pyro

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2013, 10:17:30 AM »
Approved.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2013, 10:17:30 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Careful what you post. Forum rules still apply in the shoutbox!
  • Finniespin: wut
    Yesterday at 05:01:26 PM
  • Inject OH 4: And yes thank you very much Finnie! You are a champion xP
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:12 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Hey abrys agreed we should.
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:02 PM
  • Finniespin: Totally not a spam-bot, also totally not a limited time offer
    March 03, 2024, 05:25:06 PM
  • Finniespin: Anyone looking for a datacenter technician job? We got postings available around US and Europe (EMEA)
    February 17, 2024, 07:23:12 AM
  • Finniespin: https://www.google.com/about/careers/applications/jobs/results/118336179041903302-data-center-technician-global-server-operations
    February 17, 2024, 07:20:25 AM
  • Finniespin: Gave Inject 50 euros to pay for fees ^^
    February 17, 2024, 07:17:42 AM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: we gotta get the crew together again one day and hang, add me on discord: ogarbies
    February 12, 2024, 06:52:07 PM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: yo who is still paying for this lol
    February 12, 2024, 06:19:47 PM
  • Klondor: wow CG still lives, mind blown
    February 09, 2024, 05:13:53 AM
  • Finniespin: The website is back online!!!
    February 06, 2024, 03:17:05 PM
  • Inject OH 4: xD
    January 14, 2024, 05:55:44 PM
  • Finniespin: Get a load of this guy
    December 16, 2023, 09:16:03 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Sure
    December 09, 2023, 07:22:27 PM
  • HailToTheKing: cum shot . and cum shot. an d cum shot
    December 01, 2023, 01:54:12 PM
  • Finniespin: ffuck
    November 24, 2023, 03:43:47 PM
  • Inject OH 4: ee
    October 12, 2023, 01:13:56 AM
  • Sly: dd
    August 09, 2023, 03:13:48 AM
  • Inject OH 4: cc
    August 03, 2023, 09:51:36 PM
  • Finniespin: bb
    August 02, 2023, 06:12:50 PM
  • Inject OH 4: aa
    July 04, 2023, 10:29:35 PM
  • Shikaru: Been a very long time
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:04 PM
  • Shikaru: Oh wow my account is STILL active :)
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:00 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: yooo we got a lovense sponsor???
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:43 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: holy shit
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:24 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: oh wow its still here
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:21 PM
  • HailToTheKing: legends never die
    October 16, 2022, 01:28:09 PM
  • Live Bait: Oh wow. Still remember my old password.
    September 23, 2022, 08:37:38 AM
  • Mr_Rainbow: Still alive. Hope all is well with everyone this Christmas
    December 09, 2021, 03:31:04 AM
  • SlyWilliam: Much love, from our MC server to our ZPS server <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:37 PM
  • SlyWilliam: For the record, I don't REALLY remember all of you, but goddamn do I MISS all of you <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:10 PM
  • Pyro: parrot
    September 07, 2021, 05:23:18 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Do you mean for people that haven't come on in a long time and have to reagree?
    August 02, 2021, 11:39:42 PM
  • Inject OH 4: I'm not sure what you mean. Could you be more specific?
    August 02, 2021, 11:38:54 PM
  • Inject OH 4: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/323969454050377729/871930017595133963/unknown.png
    August 02, 2021, 11:38:45 PM
  • Inject OH 4: @SlowLefty I'll look into it.
    August 02, 2021, 11:38:02 PM
  • Ghast: Hope everyone from CG is doing well. :)
    June 25, 2021, 10:38:49 AM
  • Ghast: damn, inject still has this site running eh.
    June 25, 2021, 10:37:38 AM
  • SlowLefty: The javascript for the updated user agreement is broken, I had to use html inspector to add the submit button.
    April 16, 2021, 10:09:58 PM
  • JohnCyKlopZ: hey guys
    March 31, 2021, 08:45:24 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal