Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Music Scene (Song and Video)  (Read 3525 times)

Offline Obviously not Gopib

The Music Scene (Song and Video)
« on: September 07, 2013, 04:28:56 PM »
I found this song a while ago, while looking for new tunes to listen to. And the animation that went with it was quite intriguing. Showed it around and people were like "duude, what does it mean maaaaaan". Anyway, what do you guise think of it?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhheiPTdZCw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhheiPTdZCw</a>

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
― Hunter S. Thompson

(=CG=) Mr_Rainbow: Jeff the killer
(=CG=) Mr_Rainbow: Not clicking it
Snoop Doge: Jeff just wants to say nighty night...
(=CG=) Mr_Rainbow: Screeching into my soul is not saying "Nighty Night"
Snoop Doge: Is pretty damn close though
SCREAMER WARNING
Jeff the Killer(Nighty Night)

Offline Pillz

Re: The Music Scene (Song and Video)
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 09:28:35 PM »
It's dope, I posted this somewhere a while back.

Christovski introduced me to Blockhead a long time ago and I've been jamming to him ever since.

If you haven't downloaded all of his albums yet, get to it.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 09:28:35 PM »

Offline Christovski

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 11:29:41 PM »

Christovski introduced me to Blockhead a long time ago and I've been jamming to him ever since.

Blockhead is king of chill beats.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Pillz

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2013, 11:33:26 PM »

Blockhead is king of chill beats.

My Pandora is becoming purely chill beats.

Recent obsessions include Tycho still, Ratatat and Massive Attack. If you don't have those as pandora stations you're slackin.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2013, 12:05:55 AM »
I don't really like Ratatat, the songs are too simple for me, and they only have like 2 instruments per song so its kinda dull.

Tycho is amazing Dive is in my top 10 albums of all time, the old stuff is good but more like Boards of Canada with the creepier vibe.

What's Massive Attack like, I've heard the name but not their music

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2013, 04:43:13 AM »
I don't really like Ratatat, the songs are too simple for me, and they only have like 2 instruments per song so its kinda dull.

Tycho is amazing Dive is in my top 10 albums of all time, the old stuff is good but more like Boards of Canada with the creepier vibe.

Hugh Lauries House uses their song Teardrop for it's intro, but their music is really neato.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7K72X4eo_s" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7K72X4eo_s</a>

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2013, 11:28:34 AM »
Massive Attack FTW, I completely forgot the name or any songs, and was looking for a song (teardrops) for years and years without finding it, until me and my bf were searching for music and he just randomly played it, and god, you know the feeling of finding a song that you loved, and finding it years later?
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2013, 01:21:42 PM »
Massive Attack FTW, I completely forgot the name or any songs, and was looking for a song (teardrops) for years and years without finding it, until me and my bf were searching for music and he just randomly played it, and god, you know the feeling of finding a song that you loved, and finding it years later?

I shit you not I was the same way with "what's up" by three non-blondes (the he man song), cause I heard it as a kid at a gym and always sung it in my head and the heman version came on TV and I was like OOH MY GOD.

And Orinoco Flow by Enya, mom used to play it in the car for me to calm me down, then I heard the Celtic women version on a Zelda amv and was like SUPER HRNGG OMG CHILDHOOD MEMORIES SO MUCH FEEL UNGG.

Offline Billy

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2013, 01:29:41 PM »
How are you guys talking about chill/ambient music and Boards of Canada hasn't been mentioned yet?
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2013, 01:33:31 PM »

I shit you not I was the same way with "what's up" by three non-blondes (the he man song), cause I heard it as a kid at a gym and always sung it in my head and the heman version came on TV and I was like OOH MY GOD.

And Orinoco Flow by Enya, mom used to play it in the car for me to calm me down, then I heard the Celtic women version on a Zelda amv and was like SUPER HRNGG OMG CHILDHOOD MEMORIES SO MUCH FEEL UNGG.

Four.  Four Non-Blondes you heathen.

That was like me trying to find this song after 10 years:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPxL5guYmWw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPxL5guYmWw</a>

We should start a thread about finding songs you remember from long ago but have no idea the title or band/artist

How are you guys talking about chill/ambient music and Boards of Canada hasn't been mentioned yet?

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2013, 01:33:31 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal