Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Roleplaying in Neverwinter Nights  (Read 1029 times)

Offline Coreybush11

Roleplaying in Neverwinter Nights
« on: August 25, 2013, 11:32:21 AM »
So, I've recently become addicted to a roleplaying server in the old game Neverwinter Nights (1).

If anyone wants to drop ten dollars for it on gog.com, I can give you the server on Steam if you're interested.

There are some rules on it, the most important: You have to actually roleplay.

Offline Blackllama

Re: Roleplaying in Neverwinter Nights
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 03:04:10 PM »
You mean to tell me I can't just shoot cops do the cocaines and make money printers?

Anyway, I might look at it, but for 10$ it would have to look pretty good XD. The only roleplaying I've done for a while is with 2d spessmen on an ss13 server.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 03:04:10 PM »

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 08:17:46 AM »
You mean to tell me I can't just shoot cops do the cocaines and make money printers?

Anyway, I might look at it, but for 10$ it would have to look pretty good XD. The only roleplaying I've done for a while is with 2d spessmen on an ss13 server.

It's all the time going on sale, recently is was as low as 3 dollars in a DnD pack from GoG that included a ton of games like Baldur's Gate, NwN nights, and others for 20 for the entire pack.
Send me a message on steam if you ever get it though.

Offline crovv

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 11:16:02 PM »
If I had the money I'd join you. But I didn't manage to get a job this summer so all my money is gonna go towards surviving at school/gas money/food/etc.

I've looked into Neverwinter before and it's interesting, but I'm not 100% sure I'd enjoy it, so when/if I get the money I shall check it out more.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 11:16:02 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal