Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [TTT] Fearlessthor reapplication  (Read 5470 times)

Offline FearlessThor

[TTT] Fearlessthor reapplication
« on: June 16, 2013, 04:07:07 AM »
Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: NONE

In game name: Mr.President/FearlessThor

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/IMMAGETDATASS/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:67160220

Do you have past admin experience: former vet admin for CG. TTT, CSS, ZM, ZPS servers for a year or so.
Why you wish to be admin: Left because of computer problems/other problems,. I was going to come back sooner but my account got hacked and I enlisted and got busy with  Military shit. Now i'm settled in again.

What are some good qualities you possess: I've been instilled leadership. I've been tasked out with leading Marines so I know how to get shit done. I have a good understanding of what is reasonable and just complete bullshit. I've controlled my temper I used to get super mad when I got trolled but after enlisting I really don't care about your shit talk I could care less now lol.

What country are you from: From the US currently deployed in Okinawa Japan

Microphone: (yes or no) Yes.

Additional Notes:
I just want to come back to gaming with CG again like the old days except new faces. and admin like I did before. Also I will work my way from the bottom if I have to again! lol

Offline Billy

Re: [TTT] Fearlessthor reapplication
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 04:13:15 AM »
Just to let everyone know: I +1'd his app before it was cool.

/glasses
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 04:13:15 AM »

Offline Tyber

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 05:58:14 AM »
10/10 IdontevenknowyoubutsinceeveryoneelseisgonnadoitimightaswelldoitmyselfbecauseYOLOhahaibetthethatstheonlythingyoucouldreadfromallthis+1kbai

Offline oobla37

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 06:00:48 AM »
Oooooh. you're Mr. President. I had a great time playing with you tonight. Seriously, no joke. Friendly dude, knows rules, coolheaded, great player.

+1

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Billy

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2013, 06:05:32 AM »
Oh, wait. He's Mr. President? I take back my +1 and make it a -2 then. He killed me earlier today.

Spoiler for Hidden:
if only i could really do that

Spoiler for Hidden:
Nah, +1 stays. He's a cool guy. To be honest though, what Tyber said. I don't remember this man at all. But he was once a vet, and I have no reason to believe that mentality has changed much, given he's a rule-following and well-spoken dudeguy that I enjoyed playing with for an hour.
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline Guztav.

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2013, 09:49:03 AM »
I don't know you at all, but I'm going to be in between 1 and 0 because I don't know you, you haven't been active (I understand why) and there's quite a few people who don't know you yet so yeah... but 1 because you've been admin before and can probably do it again but If I say 0.5 a certain person might get a little annoyed... *Looks at Cadaver*  so I'm just going to say +1

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2013, 09:58:33 AM »
+1
fearless weener is a good admin and bro, reinstate this man plz <3

Offline CashPrizes

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2013, 11:37:34 AM »
Good leadership quality, and seems to know the rules pretty well. On that note, hello from a new admin. +1 from Cash Prizes.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2013, 01:45:04 PM »
+1. hes a pretty cool guy, eh really doesn't afraid of anything and kills alieins.

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2013, 02:03:38 PM »
I don't know you at all, but I'm going to be in between 1 and 0 because I don't know you, you haven't been active (I understand why) and there's quite a few people who don't know you yet so yeah... but 1 because you've been admin before and can probably do it again but If I say 0.5 a certain person might get a little annoyed... *Looks at Cadaver*  so I'm just going to say +1

Sigh.

Do you have past admin experience: former vet admin for CG. TTT, CSS, ZM, ZPS servers for a year or so.
Why you wish to be admin: Left because of computer problems/other problems,. I was going to come back sooner but my account got hacked and I enlisted and got busy with  Military shit. Now i'm settled in again.

What are some good qualities you possess: I've been instilled leadership. I've been tasked out with leading Marines so I know how to get shit done. I have a good understanding of what is reasonable and just complete bullshit. I've controlled my temper I used to get super mad when I got trolled but after enlisting I really don't care about your shit talk I could care less now lol.
Additional Notes:
I just want to come back to gaming with CG again like the old days except new faces. and admin like I did before. Also I will work my way from the bottom if I have to again! lol

Apparently, he knows shit. XD

Seriously, though, FearlessThor here has shown a great deal of maturity of late.  He asks permission, and gets it, before acting.  A rare thing.  Welcome back. 
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 02:12:40 PM by Cadaver »

Offline Guztav.

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2013, 02:22:15 PM »

Sigh.

;)

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2013, 02:47:56 PM »
+yeas

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2013, 02:57:53 PM »
First map must be whitehouse

by Kwaurtz

Offline Mr_Rainbow