Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: And the console war is won by....  (Read 9776 times)

Offline Billy

Re: And the console war is won by....
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2013, 08:27:42 PM »
The console war is won by

Spoiler for Hidden:
whoever makes the most money in the end

Spoiler for Hidden:
You impatient people, why do you argue over these things when the facts will present themselves in time?
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2013, 12:31:02 AM »
Oobla, hate to break it to you, but Nintendo isn't doing as good as they have in the past. Many people got turned off by the Wii, with its terrible online service (seriously, playing Brawl online had the worst ping ever, at least a 2 second delay against people in Chicago), shovelware, and lack of good third party titles. Sure you get Mario and Zelda, but you miss out on Battlefield, Battlefront, Bioshock, Far Cry etc. I will also make the assumption that the majority of people that buy consoles right when they come out do not play PC games, so do not say "you can buy both". I state this simply because the target audience (14-18) will not bother putting together a PC. Also note I said majority, not all. Also concerning Mario, the past few titles have been meh, I don't want Super Mario Brothers with four player multiplayer, I want the next Galaxy, the next SM64. Meteroid: Other M was severely disappointing as well.

Sure the Nintendo classics are there, but its not going to sell if you don't offer other games then that. Hell look at all the Call of Duty numbers they miss out on just because of the online service and graphics. Also don't think I hate Nintendo, because I stood by the GameCube from day one (Hardcore bitches)!!
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2013, 12:31:02 AM »

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2013, 12:31:51 AM »
Master Gaming Race

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2013, 04:52:32 PM »
Oobla, hate to break it to you, but Nintendo isn't doing as good as they have in the past. Many people got turned off by the Wii, with its terrible online service (seriously, playing Brawl online had the worst ping ever, at least a 2 second delay against people in Chicago), shovelware, and lack of good third party titles. Sure you get Mario and Zelda, but you miss out on Battlefield, Battlefront, Bioshock, Far Cry etc. I will also make the assumption that the majority of people that buy consoles right when they come out do not play PC games, so do not say "you can buy both". I state this simply because the target audience (14-18) will not bother putting together a PC. Also note I said majority, not all. Also concerning Mario, the past few titles have been meh, I don't want Super Mario Brothers with four player multiplayer, I want the next Galaxy, the next SM64. Meteroid: Other M was severely disappointing as well.

Sure the Nintendo classics are there, but its not going to sell if you don't offer other games then that. Hell look at all the Call of Duty numbers they miss out on just because of the online service and graphics. Also don't think I hate Nintendo, because I stood by the GameCube from day one (Hardcore bitches)!!

You forgot something...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlz-WOglHgo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlz-WOglHgo</a>
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2013, 06:59:26 PM »
I'm getting a 3DS for Pokemon X this winter, so I will definitely have one when Smash Bros is out, I just have to make sure i beat pokemans first so I have plenty of time to Smash ;D

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2013, 07:19:34 PM »
Not sure why you are all blowing your loads over an outdated (majorly) brand (Nintendo).
Wii hasn't had anything good. There new Wii U is stupid as fuck and they keep getting behind. I don't blame Lucasarts for being mad when Nintendo but fucked them.

First off, Kill Mario. You bring a whole new meaning to milking a franchise. Call of Duty can't come close to the BS you do.

Second, Graphics, while they may not be everything... they are something. And the Wii... has none.

Third, NO DRM isn't always a good thing. I can literally mod and pirate every game for my Wii in point 2 seconds, including playing those hacked games online and CHEATING IN THEM. That's bad for the players, and the publishers. Who wants to publish on crap like that?

Lastly, the wii isn't a gaming console. It's a little toy for children. And while it's fine for that... that's all it is.

So please stop talking about wii lol.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Christovski

« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2013, 07:30:11 PM »
What's that?  Talk about that aside from my PC all I play is my DS and Wii?

Everyone who has smash bros brawl for wii needs to exchange (stupid) friend codes so we can play some CG Brawl on the Wii

I'm sorry that you dislike fun Inject.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2013, 07:57:16 PM »

Everyone who has smash bros brawl for wii needs to exchange (stupid) friend codes so we can play some CG Brawl on the Wii

1 Ok game doesn't warrant buying the whole device.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Christovski

« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2013, 08:05:32 PM »
No it doesn't, not at all.  However Brawl was the best of them

I have plenty of games I like, most of which are Zelda, Mario, Metroid, etc. because yeah so what there have been a bunch of games in the series if they are still FUN I will play the shit out of them.  Also De Blob was super freakin fun and that was also Wii exclusive.

Regardless you said it was not a console, that its a toy for children.

Also BTW the very first console was marketed towards children so just sayin consoles ARE toys for children

Also Also this is how you looked to me when you made that big post up there:

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2013, 08:47:35 PM »
You forgot something...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlz-WOglHgo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlz-WOglHgo</a>

oh man I definitely need new pants i just ruined these my cum has turned acidic from that trailer because it's so fucking good

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2013, 10:31:45 PM »
Wait who is "all of you" Inject? So far only Oobla has said the Wii U good, nobody else said anything about it lol.

Also here is the major difference between CoD and Mario. One actually tries new things, and attempts to forward gaming, the other has been nearly the same game for nearly a decade, with 15 dollar DLC.

BUT ITS GOT A FUCKING DOG, SO SIGN ME UP FOR THAT SHIT!! sarcasm
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline oobla37

« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2013, 10:46:37 PM »

1 Ok game doesn't warrant buying the whole device.

Yep, 1 ok game.

+BAYONETA 2

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2013, 11:09:19 PM »
Only smash interested me out of those titles.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2013, 11:20:29 PM »
Yeah, I'm interested in 3DS not WiiU, but its clear Nintendo isnt here to beat xbox and playstation, theyre here to keep making the fun games they want to make and who cares about the others

Offline oobla37

« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2013, 11:39:42 PM »
Those will all be VERY good games that will be worth playing. Kwuartz, I understand, but don't dis on pikmin. :D And no, nintendo is not there to beat MS or Sony, but Nintendo has an overwhelming amount of approval from fans for this years Nintendo Direct @ E3. I would say based on fan happiness alone (which is what it really SHOULD be about anyways) Nintendo destroyed Exbawks.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2013, 11:39:42 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal