Show Posts - Pillz

Back

Messages - Pillz

Don't shrink a damn thing, lemme soak up the glory of those pores.

discofrog

Way Off Topic Box / Re: Happy New Years guys
« on: 12 Jan, 2017 15:01 »
Happy old year

Introductions Forum / Re: I'm not exactly new...
« on: 12 Jan, 2017 15:00 »
Time is reversing

I haven't worn a good shoe in 2 years, and my condoms all expired last august

Ban Appeal / Re: Dropping back in, hoping to stay
« on: 13 Dec, 2016 22:42 »
I vote, lol ok

Ban Appeal / Re: Unbanning Crypto
« on: 13 Dec, 2016 22:41 »
Lets spank everyone

!spank @all

RIP Pillz's long hair, will have to grow my own hair long now.

Yeah- it's sad. So much maintanence now, gotta like wash it and brush it in the mornings now, and then there's all the hairspray and gel.. ugh. I feel gayer with short hair than long hair- in a good way though.

I mean, I could spam the fuck out of every thread- but without a consistent and meaningful contribution of new posts from other users, what is the meaning of life anymore?

It also hurts to imagine I have 4800+ posts that people can read through if they want.

No one is that dedicated...unless they're a freak.

Lot's of freaks out there. I wonder if I have any stalkers that came here and sat down with a bottle of wine and pleasured themselves while reading my posts. I mean, I can't be the only one..

Probably Missy and Minnie...  smug

I wonder how they're doing- i haven't talked to Missy ever since I got in trouble for 'talking' to her back in mid-2014.. I wonder how all the LuLu's and Allies of the world are doing too, and the Zetos's.

The mods are dead- post all your lewds

haha, hai guize lol rawr

« on: 13 Nov, 2016 11:21 »
I'm not going to lie.  I liked Crypto.  He would drop so many moist comments while we were playing ZPS, all those years ago.  If I had to suck a golf ball through a garden hose just to get a chance to fart in the same room as that man again, then I would.

Okay, as I suspected, wholegrain approves. So we can unban him now and promote him to general manager. Ty case closed.

Admin Applications / Re: Jamser20; Admin Application
« on: 02 Nov, 2016 23:09 »
Will approve for sex

I mean, I could spam the fuck out of every thread- but without a consistent and meaningful contribution of new posts from other users, what is the meaning of life anymore?

It also hurts to imagine I have 4800+ posts that people can read through if they want.

No one is that dedicated...unless they're a freak.

Lot's of freaks out there. I wonder if I have any stalkers that came here and sat down with a bottle of wine and pleasured themselves while reading my posts. I mean, I can't be the only one..

« on: 02 Nov, 2016 23:06 »
Gawrsh! SO ANYWAy, IS CRYPTO UNBANNED YET, BACK ON TOPIC GUYS

Go to page:
You're not logged in

Navigation

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal