Show Posts - Dragonrage21

Back

Messages - Dragonrage21

Pages: 1
Solved Ban Requests / Re: Post RDM+Leave Bans Here
« on: 18 Jun, 2011 21:40 »
# 748 "Who ate all the chips?" STEAM_0:1:15850078 14:24 204 0 active - RDM as a detective without dna or warning

Okay I understand Maybe I can apply next year. I've just been used to being a lower teir admin in DOD:S and CS:S. I hope to see you in game or when it's fixed.

Ive been playing a lot the past week and ive killed u a lot remscar. I might understand why you never heard of me because I don't use my mic that much.

CG Community Suggestions / Re: New TTT Weapons/Items
« on: 15 Jul, 2010 20:40 »
How about a mine that sets up after 30seconds to one minute? And i make a sound when activated. This way you cant place a mine in a crowd and blow it up. if people spot the mine they can shoot it to make a smaller blast radius and 50dmg to everyone within that radius.

What server are you applying for: Trouble in Terrorist Town (TTT)

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: No

In game name: Dragonrage21

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dragonrage21/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2920698 00:56 56 0

Do you have past admin experience: Yes, I was not a full time admin but i helped to get rid of RDMers, hackers, and other rule breakers in some servers spread across source games.

What are some good qualities you possess:I am a fun guy to play with, and i do give the 3 strike ban (1.warning 2.kick 3.ban)

What country are you from: United States (New York)

Additional notes: I know i may be one year younger but i do act mature and do not tolerate the amount of immature gamers on some Garry's mod servers, and I want to help this server as I've been playing nonstop for the past week.

Pages: 1
Go to page:
You're not logged in

Navigation

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal