Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Soka for Gmod jail break admin! *DENIED*  (Read 2917 times)

Offline Ozborne

Soka for Gmod jail break admin! *DENIED*
« on: May 20, 2012, 05:18:11 PM »
Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name:Cortez(I think he still recs me)

In game name: Soka

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044673460

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:42203866

Do you have past admin experience:Yes,Sammys servers prestige gaming,My server,urban gamers,TDE(Head admin), cheesys dark rp, That dark rp server

Why you wish to be admin:i would like to stop freekilling and help people.

What are some good qualities you possess:I know how to take charge.I know how to deal with  rdms.

What country are you from:U.S.A

Microphone: (yes or no):Yeah but no talking thing is broke.

Additional notes:I am very helpful I know how to deal with reports.

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

There ain't nothing I can't do.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Offline Ozborne

Re: Soka for Gmod jail break admin!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 05:29:53 PM »
One other thing tomorrow I leave for rome!
I will be back sunday!

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 05:29:53 PM »

Offline Sprite

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 05:33:14 PM »
-1 not mature enough to handle being an admin.

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2012, 05:36:15 PM »
How am I not mature I haven't talked to you in a couple months.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2012, 05:54:14 PM »
-1 becase He:
posts worthless posts on ban requests / appeals.
is generally annoying.
thinks he is helping admins by talking over them when admins are asking about RDM's

I could go on for a while but I'll stop there.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2012, 05:55:48 PM »
I haven't played TTT in awhile you asked me to stop and I did...

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2012, 06:55:32 PM »
Lol you -1ed me for -1ing you.I never really wanted admin on the TTT really.Just that there is a new server it eneds admins.

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2012, 06:59:46 PM »
I don't think your allowed to -1 somone for -1ing you...
Honestly The one time I played with you annoyed me...Don't remmeber what I -1ed you for...

Offline Andredem

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2012, 07:00:13 PM »
Shadow do you see a -1 in my post other than my example?
EDIT: I apoligize shadow, I have no room to put my input on your admin applications, I have been very frustrated lately with work and such and some times I do things I didn't mean to.
I will remove my comment above as I realize how immature of a thing it was to do in the first place.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 07:12:35 PM by Andredem »
"Get busy livin' or get busy dying"

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2012, 07:01:15 PM »
Both of you, knock it off.

by Kwaurtz

Offline ??Mystery??

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2012, 07:30:21 PM »
-1 too immature

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2012, 07:36:42 PM »
Shadow do you see a -1 in my post other than my example?
EDIT: I apoligize shadow, I have no room to put my input on your admin applications, I have been very frustrated lately with work and such and some times I do things I didn't mean to.
I will remove my comment above as I realize how immature of a thing it was to do in the first place.
Sorry to I didn't mean to be a burden.

Offline Hair Slut

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2012, 08:25:17 PM »
-1 not the most mature player i have played with.

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2012, 08:41:29 PM »
-1 becase He:
posts worthless posts on ban requests / appeals.
is generally annoying.
thinks he is helping admins by talking over them when admins are asking about RDM's

I could go on for a while but I'll stop there.

^ This.

And here's my input: God no. + Getting defensive at other people's votes.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2012, 09:27:44 PM »
Googled his steam ID a bit, has lied about age in other communities, and has past admin abuse bans.
i.e. here
http://www.prestige-gaming.org/showthread.php?t=844

*DENIED*

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2012, 09:27:44 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal