Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: NEED HELP ON MY HW ESSAY PLEASE READ  (Read 3900 times)

Offline Wholegrain

NEED HELP ON MY HW ESSAY PLEASE READ
« on: January 03, 2010, 06:36:04 PM »
"The symbol that I chose to represent me is the Yin and Yang symbol.  It’s relevance to me is that in every person is a good person and a bad person.  Life is mainly destiny and the only thing you can control is your attitude.  There are always good and bad forces at work and they are both a necessity to counter balance one another.  The bad in our life is needed so when our lives are doing good we have something to compare them too and be grateful for.   If all our feelings and everything around us was neither good nor bad but in the middle"

That is what i have so far it isn't quite one page and i know it sucks but can someone else write some more stuff to add on to this essay about how the yin and yang symbol related philosophically to me or to anyone in that manner
PLEASE HELP I REALLY SUCK AT THIS JUST HELP ME BS IT

Offline Wholegrain

Re: NEED HELP ON MY HW ESSAY PLEASE READ
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2010, 08:45:09 PM »
SOB! someone help me out D:

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2010, 08:45:09 PM »

Offline juke60xxx

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2010, 10:04:36 PM »
Advice: Don't use wikipedia
Procedure: Sit down and think about the what your writing about and formulate a guideline to execute.
Maybe points of the main topics.

We can't write the essay or paper for you.

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2010, 10:31:56 PM »
i was hoping someone would haha damnit i just need a paragraph or a really good excuse as to why i didn't do it

DOING IT IS OUT OF THE QUESTIONS
its the answer actually to the question and i don't pick it

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2010, 05:59:22 AM »
You got raped by alot of hooligans on the internett? XD
for a more serious excuse "SWINE FLU BITCHES"
XD

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2010, 07:52:18 AM »
DAMNIT i still have a bit of time i have 1 hour before school starts i woke up a bit early i can't sleep i pray to god someone just passes me so much as even a sentence that is really all i need

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2010, 09:05:19 AM »
If you have nothing bad to compare good with how can you know that something is good?
maybe you can intertwine that in somewhere

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2010, 09:16:44 AM »
OMG THANK YOU JORGEN :D
my ts3 spammin friend

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2010, 10:23:04 AM »
No problem mate =P

Offline trotter

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2010, 07:37:35 PM »
for english papers, just copy and paste the same paragraph into the middle of the paper a few times for extra bulk.  if caught, you can explain that it was a formatting error by that damn paperclip in Word.  teachers will buy it.  ask me how i know this.

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2010, 07:56:34 PM »
I know how you know this you have SQUIRREL AIDS wait wut

Offline chalupa-pie

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2010, 12:55:19 AM »
I edited it a bit.
"The symbol that I chose to represent me is the Yin and Yang symbol.  It’s relevance to me is that in every person is a good person and a bad person.  Life is mainly random predetermine shit and the only thing you can control is your attitude.  There are always good and bad forces at work and they both need each other or shit would be unbalanced.  The bad in our life is needed so when our lives are doing good we can be like oh shit I'm better than you and you will feel better. If everything was in between bad and good we would have a shit load less bad. most of us today wouldn't be born there would be less ho's and them ho's get fucked up and have a baby. And less girls would get raped and shit. So that's why this shit about a balanced good and bad is just a bunch of bullshit. THE END "

Skieski

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2010, 06:40:51 PM »
"The symbol that I chose to represent me is the Yin and Yang symbol. It represents those forces always at work in our surroundings, the forces of good and evil. However, how do we define evil? How do we define good?
There are multiple meanings, multiple definitions and mankind has had a hard time forming a clear, concise structure of what represents evil, and what represents wrong. If a man thinks something is right, what gives another man the right to say that its not? If another man condemns an action, claiming it to be evil, does it indeed make it evil?
Another fundamental question is, how dependent are we on solid foundations for good and wrong? Is it absolutely necessary to build a society? In my humble opinion, it is. Allow me to explain.
A system, a strong concept of good and evil is absolutely necessary for two human beings to engage in a relationship. Ranging from a Family sized relationship to an entire society.
I like to define Evil as something that affects somebody else, without this person deserving it. A lot of my thought´s derive from Ayn Rand´s Philosophy. If I steal the product of another man´s mind, I am evil. If I kill a man, for no particular reason, I am evil. If I force a man to surrender the product of his mind to me, for free, I am evil. If I endorse the views of parasites, the view´s of second handlers as my own, I am evil. If I depend in the work of free mind to survive, I am no more than a parasite. A leech that survives by draining the life blood from productive men. I am evil. I am the scum of the world. I am its killer. Because a world that tries to function by my rules, by my shared, communal thinking, is doomed to perish. A man that cannot create, but robs. A man that holds ego as a horrible thing and thinks of Altruism as a virtue. A man that absorbs productive man in his path, and when they have been destroyed by him, dies alongside the world, as he lacks the meanings, the will to produce. A man that glorifies self sacrifice and condemns selfishness. This is the true evil of the world.
And the good? The good is found in men that produce. Good is found in men that "work for the sake of their own lives, and never ask anyone to work for theirs" Good can be easily condensed in one of Ayn Rand´s Quotes: "My philosophy, in essence, is the concept of man as a heroic being, with his own happiness as the moral purpose of his life, with productive achievement as his noblest activity, and reason as his only absolute."
Such men trade value for value, virtue for virtue. They never ask to be loved for something they are not. They never demand anything for free.
A world that functioned by the ideals of this sort of right, a world that functioned by the Objectivist ideals of Ayn Rand, would be a world that would prosper. A beautiful world.

Little something I came up. Its HEAVILY influenced by Objectivism and I might have seriously gone off track with it. Take anything you want from it, if you indeed find anything good in it.
Have in mind that I am rather new to Ayn Rand´s Philosophy, so bear with me if you find obvious mistakes.

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2010, 07:06:38 PM »
you forgot anal beads juani

Offline Ergo Proxy

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2010, 04:30:27 PM »
The way to add some bulk on a long paper is to use the search/replace option and to then replace font size 12 periods with font size 16 periods. When the paper is printed you can't tell and it can make a 4 page paper a 5 page paper.
You can no more evade my wrath...Than you could your own shadow.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2010, 04:30:27 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal