Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [ZM] whenbananasattack  (Read 2374 times)

Offline whenbananasattack

[ZM] whenbananasattack
« on: September 10, 2013, 07:36:12 PM »
Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: Tictactoe360 convinced me to do this, but I'm not sure that counts as "recommending".

In game name: whenbananasattack

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036916929

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:38325600

Do you have past admin experience: I was briefly an admin on a now-defunct ZM server, as well as both a Minecraft server and a Gmod Sandbox server.

Why you wish to be admin: I enjoy CG's ZM server and want to help keep trolling, cheating and other dickish behavior to a minimum. Since the admins can't all be on all the time, and since a lone admin can often have trouble seeing everything that goes on in a crowded server, I decided to apply for adminship to lend a hand.

What are some good qualities you possess: I am attentive, willing to listen to others and cooperate with a group. I try to keep a good sense of humor about things and usually make an effort to cool down heated situations. I am friends with most of the current ZM admins, so I'd be able to work well with them.

What country are you from: United States

Microphone: No

Additional Notes: I've been playing on the current ZM server for quite a while and I played on the previous one as well. While I said I've had previous admin experience on a ZM server, that was over two years ago so I'm sure I still have a lot to learn about admin stuff.

Offline Red

Re: [ZM] whenbananasattack
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 07:42:49 PM »
It's about time.
+1
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 07:42:49 PM »

Offline Pillz

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 07:48:28 PM »
I was just asking why you weren't admin yet the other day, and I'm glad you've finally really been far even as decided to even go want to do be more admin like.

+1
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Ðeath.

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2013, 07:50:50 PM »
I honestly do not know what possible reason Christovski would turn you down, but you have my full backing support here; You are certainly mature enough, and haven't caused any troubles. Plus you have some of the highest hours.

Microphone: No

Oh no, another mute.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2013, 08:37:03 PM »
I basically told Banans unless someone has a large and legitimate reason why she shouldn't be admin I'm approving this either tomorrow or thursday depending on peoples responses and my own availability to set her up.

She's always been responsible and I asked her a couple weeks ago why she never applied because she seems like she'd be good, sounds like Tic bugged you a bunch eh Banans?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 08:40:11 PM by Christovski »

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Sejo Mino

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2013, 01:49:56 AM »
I have a large sign that says Banana should be a admin unfortunately my other one flew away. XP
Has been on the server in the past, respectful to the admins, Helped repopulate the server when no one was on, and is a blast to play games with.

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2013, 08:56:29 AM »
Honestly, Bananas is on the server more than any of the other admins and she's probably got more influence then any of us :L

I mean she tells Death and I what to do.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2013, 09:05:18 AM »
Honestly, Bananas is on the server more than any of the other admins and she's probably got more influence then any of us :L

I mean she tells Death and I what to do.

Whether you do what she says is another thing.  :P

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.

Offline Sammy

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2013, 01:06:43 PM »
Sorry but nobody in the entirety of the planet can even find a remotely decent excuse why banana shouldn't have admin. Chris you should have just given it without banana even applying... :)

Nuff said!
Its a fact...

Dick Figures Movie! :) http://ykr.be/1p9g102w6a

Offline Dante

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2013, 01:26:41 PM »
+1 Bananas is best.
Also
Screw you Sammy. I now need to rewatch all of Gintama again.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2013, 01:38:07 PM »
Just following the formality is all, by the time I get home from work I'll almost surely be approving this so if anyone cares to weigh in, they better do it soon. :P

Offline Spadie

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2013, 02:03:28 PM »
+1 Always was a great player

Except when she'd pick on me.

---
Oh goddammit.

Offline Pyro

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2013, 02:55:23 PM »
+ one

Bananny is a good gal

Offline Christovski

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2013, 08:32:51 PM »
Approved and locked, you are setup on sourcebans, will take effect on next server restart

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2013, 08:32:51 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal