Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Kwaurtz for Global Moderator  (Read 5363 times)

Offline Kwaurtz

Kwaurtz for Global Moderator
« on: August 31, 2013, 05:20:11 AM »

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: I don't do recommendations

In game name: Kwaurtz

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/Kwaurtz1228

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:35417646

Do you have past admin experience: Sorta, if you count being a vet admin at one point...

Why you wish to be admin: There is a lot of stuff on the forums as far as mindless moderation that needs to occur, IE merging of threads, closing and moving older threads like we saw Old Crow did with the mass move the other night.

What are some good qualities you possess: I'm fairly objective when it comes to walking away and looking at things. I've been known to defend people whom it is publicly known that I dislike them, because I know they are still doing their job correctly.

What country are you from: Murica

Microphone: Yes

Additional Notes:

Towersheep got the jump start on me with this, because I had already asked Inject about apply for this position after Juani had left, and was waiting for the CL's to decide if they wanted another global mod. The reason I had not made an application sooner was because I was trying to follow the protocol Inject and I were talking about in steam chat. Besides that, having one person for this kind of job is not ideal. Tower and I are on at polar times at this point because I'm working second shift.

Offline oobla37

Re: Kwaurtz for Global Moderator
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2013, 05:39:26 AM »
I say +1.

Why?
first of all, we all know kwuartz has a history, we all do. As far as I am concerned, it's what you do with that history, and not quite what it is. Kwuartz has been nothing but a community oriented player for the past 8 months.

Now let's take into account what skies's schedule was. It was erratic, and sparse, at times. Kwuartz and tower both are very active. I feel both would make fine global mods.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2013, 05:39:26 AM »

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2013, 11:56:57 AM »
As much as I would like to say +1 for this, I can't. More than once you have posted things on here that were blatantly against the rules. I can appreciate how much you can put into this community when given the chance but a person that doesn't respect the rules shouldn't be given the power to enforce them.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Yahtzee

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2013, 12:57:36 PM »
-1, No offense to you in any way, but I believe you lack the certain amount of bias needed for this position. If it where anything else, you would certainly get my +1 though ;D

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2013, 01:06:16 PM »
I'm indifferent to Kwaurtz/Tower sharing Global Mod. I just see Tower as someone whose more willing to reach out to people and resolve issues. That might not necessarily be the case, because I don't interact with Kwaurtz all that much.
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2013, 02:09:26 PM »
As much as I would like to say +1 for this, I can't. More than once you have posted things on here that were blatantly against the rules. I can appreciate how much you can put into this community when given the chance but a person that doesn't respect the rules shouldn't be given the power to enforce them.

The most recent thing I actually talked to Old Crow about, he and I came to an understanding about it, because it didn't actually show any nudity. Everything had been covered up as far as that is concerned. Aside from that I cannot recall anything within recent memory that would fall under what you've said. Its all good though.

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2013, 02:53:33 PM »
+1
I've known Kwaurtz for a while and in power he is very fair and unbiased when it comes to moderating.

I think a combo of Tower and Kwaurtz would fill both sides of the coin in global moderation. (That is if you guys consider two mods)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 02:58:43 PM by AlphaWeeaboo »

Offline CashPrizes

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2013, 02:57:32 PM »
Kwaurtz, you're a beautiful individual.

No offense to you, but I just feel Tower is more fit for this position.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2013, 02:58:54 PM »
YOU GIEF ME AUG, NOOP.

(I'll write my actual thoughs later)
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Ðeath.

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2013, 03:08:40 PM »
Kwaurtz, you're a beautiful individual.

No offense to you, but I just feel Tower is more fit for this position.

Actually, he's saying he wants to be a global mod *with* Towersheep.

In my opinion, it could work well; any issues that Kwaurtz couldn't or shouldn't handle, I believe Tower could handle. Anything that happens while Kwaurtz is around and needs to be handled ASAP, could be taken care of. While I would be against Kwaurtz doing it alone, I'd be fine if he was sharing it with Tower.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 03:16:18 PM by Ðeath. »

Offline ๖ۣۜNexus

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2013, 04:59:24 PM »
+1

In my experiences with kwuartz he has shown that when rules come into play, he takes it seriously.

Founder and leader of:
Seal Team 6
Army of 2
Task Force

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2013, 06:24:22 PM »
+1
Last time I checked this was a pretty big forum, I think 2 GA would be GOOD. Also I know Kwaurtz and I work well together.

by Kwaurtz

Offline BladeTwinSwords

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2013, 04:31:48 PM »
You are a good choice for moderator as you have experience with people who post really messed up things so you don't exactly get upset easily. Though your past history does tarnish your name, you have shown that a second chance was not wasted. No offense though, I pick TowerSheep over you.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2013, 04:51:10 PM »
Once again, I'd just like to remind everyone that we are not limited to one global moderator for the forums.

Offline Leomire

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2013, 04:53:15 PM »
+1 #Kwaurtz2013 Kwaurtz for president

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2013, 04:53:15 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal