Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Last Call  (Read 9947 times)

Offline Tictactoe360

Last Call
« on: December 06, 2013, 11:11:32 PM »
Who is still with this?

Offline Old Crow

Re: Last Call
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 12:38:37 AM »
I'll step it up with you Tic. What do you want to make??
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 12:38:37 AM »

Offline otterfiend

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2013, 01:17:46 AM »
I can be in videos if you wish. Idk about recording them though. This laptop isn't that great...

Offline Pillz

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2013, 02:12:17 AM »
What do we need from the YT community of CG? Just the videos? Can we perhaps set the main youtubers up with our YT account so they can upload videos once they're done and reviewed?
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Red

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2013, 02:16:53 AM »
Grimlust666 makes YouTube videos and I think he's willing to record.. But you'd have to ask him to be sure.
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2013, 02:56:08 AM »
What do we need from the YT community of CG? Just the videos? Can we perhaps set the main youtubers up with our YT account so they can upload videos once they're done and reviewed?

My original plan was to set anyone who requests it up as a YouTube moderator, meaning they could sign into the CG account from their Email (They would be on the account but wouldn't know the password meaning they could upload their stuff but not change the settings.)

I don't remember who but someone shot it down and decided that only me and like 3 other people would be allowed to upload.
If it's okay with you guys, I'd like to allow more people access to directly uploading as moderators.

I'll step it up with you Tic. What do you want to make??

We can Left4Dead at some point or even TTT (TTT if my internet fixes itself so I'm able to download the maps)

I can be in videos if you wish. Idk about recording them though. This laptop isn't that great...

If you want you can join us for TTT and L4D2

Grimlust666 makes YouTube videos and I think he's willing to record.. But you'd have to ask him to be sure.

I believe I talked to Grim a few times, he was planning to do a Minecraft series, he even sent me the first video which I approved. I believe I asked him to talk to either Death or Pillz for proper uploading.

(I can upload my own videos, but I don't have the time or bandwidth to download someones video and then reupload it, hence the reason I'd like more people to have access to uploading on the channel)

Offline Dante

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2013, 03:31:12 AM »
I can help. I stopped due to it becoming me VS the recording program. I had an entire lets play of Vampire The Masquerade done but it became a pitch black mess. I actually got it to work again a few days ago out of pure dumb luck. Somehow trying to fix Dark Souls so it stopped kicking me to offline mode fixed it too...

Offline DBag

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2013, 08:38:34 AM »
I am down. I will have a lot more free time here in the next few weeks so I can record a lot more, I just need to start sticking with the recording of it all.
My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Ðeath.

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2013, 02:58:09 PM »
I have a mic. I can get OBS. You know what I got planned, Tic. Let's do it.

Offline grimlust

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2013, 12:48:07 PM »

I'm always willing to help out wherever needed. Let it be advice on how to use OBS to record or being in a video or just flat out recording a series for a channel. Like Tic said I've spoken to him a few times about the minecraft series I've done / still doing to help promote CG. I had uploaded the first three or so episodes and had sent the links out but I think they got lost somehow. So I'd just have to find the original files / re upload them to a file share site and resend them to death.

But I'm recording daily on the hidden servers still trying to promote CG and all the great people I've met. =)

Offline holydeath98

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2013, 01:04:13 PM »
Id be willing if i had some video recording software, and if i could figure out how to make it work.
I don't know who you are or what you want. I don't have a lot of money but what i do have is a very particular set of skills. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop posting useless shit on the forums I will not look for you I will not pursue you. But if you continue I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2013, 02:40:26 PM »
Hey i'm in this for good, CG needs good marketing, I have premiere cs5, and all that good shit. I can make good vids, started when I wuz 14, heres some old videos, they are kind of shit but still.

I have improved my editing skills and i'll hopefully be going to a cinema program in my college, so if you need my help for any videos , holla at me.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r7L8H0LLbI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r7L8H0LLbI</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6AN0qL8lEU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6AN0qL8lEU</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO5QppMSwbw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO5QppMSwbw</a>

*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) StormOfAshes: you can't even spell.
*DEAD* (TEAM) HamsterAtWar: bitch i can spell wright

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2013, 02:44:17 PM »
Dramatic TTT machinima. Or something like that.

I think that's origional. We need good voice actors. I am not one of them, I have the most depressed voice.

Offline Live Bait

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2013, 02:49:08 PM »
My Friend and I are still recording Drunk 'Nesia. We just don't have the best recording schedule. It was supposed to happen last Friday, but he had a work crisis, because some asshole just pulled the plug on a server to change out the graphics card instead of shutting down the server properly. Well, shit went down. We're looking forward to a new night.

Offline Yahtzee

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2013, 03:59:04 PM »
IDK... A CG lets play video channel sounds fun and all, but there isn't much originality or thought involved. We need to have some bit involved, or something that makes us different from the thousands of minecraft and TTT machinima series made by uninspired 13 year old kids who watch pewdiepie and scream "I WAN DO DART TO". What I like about spellbound's portfolio is that he took a regularly mundane idea (Recordings of BF3) and injected humor and originality into it. CG should do this instead of dubbing teamspeak conversations over game play. If you do plan on doing voiceovers invest in a Condenser Microphone with a pop filter. This doesn't come with the pop filter but its a start

(http://www.amazon.com/CAD-GXL2200-Cardioid-Condenser-Microphone/dp/B0002EKEHS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1386611726&sr=8-1&keywords=condenser+microphone)

(here's a separate pop filter)
http://www.amazon.com/Nady-MPF-6-6-Inch-Microphone-Filter/dp/B0002CZW0Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1386611768&sr=8-1&keywords=pop+filter

This way, you guys don't need to record sub par mic quality recordings with your headsets through a source game. Whatever you do, please don't record voice overs with a headset. please. plz. plox.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2013, 03:59:04 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal