Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Who's still with this?  (Read 4588 times)

Offline Tictactoe360

Who's still with this?
« on: November 15, 2013, 05:10:34 PM »
I want to know who is still working on this

Tonight I plan to start recording Fallout New Vegas (Project Nevada) so that should be my recording for the next million years.

Offline crovv

Re: Who's still with this?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 05:12:20 PM »
I'd love to say I am, but I can't. I don't have the time, nor the motivation. Perhaps if I start to enjoy making YouTube videos again, I will participate, but I haven't in such a long time that the drive escapes me.

Good luck with the channel, Tic, I'll get back to you if I feel up to it again.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 05:12:20 PM »

Ðeath.

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 05:20:04 PM »
I'm still willing to upload and such.

Also, I'll be available this entire weekend if anyone wants to record some co-op.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, 05:28:28 PM »
I'm sorry, I can't. I'll still work on art, music, anything, just tell me, but I can't manage or upload/create videos. Sorry.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2013, 05:32:03 PM »
I should have put money on the idea that this would end in typical CG fashion, everyone gets excited about something and then it never happens because so few people end up actually doing anything :7

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Red

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2013, 05:36:17 PM »
Screw it I'll have something for you tonight, the FPS may suck and other stuff, but I'll try to get you something.
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2013, 05:52:10 PM »
I should have put money on the idea that this would end in typical CG fashion, everyone gets excited about something and then it never happens because so few people end up actually doing anything :7

Then why not help instead of trying to ride the all-knowing high horse? -_-

#Wooley
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline grimlust

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2013, 05:52:36 PM »
I know i'm just a member of the forums but I'd love to help out if anythings needed. =) Weither it'd be a goofy video or a lets play series or anything like that. Its my main hobby  so yea =)

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2013, 06:36:46 PM »
Come Cyber Monday I plan to pick up one of the video steam catchers and do some Ace Combat.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Christovski

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2013, 07:14:02 PM »

Then why not help instead of trying to ride the all-knowing high horse? -_-

#Wooley

Because I never said I'd do anything in the first place?  Instead of the ton of people who said they would record and then didn't.

I don't like watching let's plays (except Game Grumps which is more watch Jon and Arin be funny and also theres a game, and short funny clips Tic posts rather than full 10 min videos), why in gods name would I want to MAKE them?  :P

I'm just pointing out that this always happens in CG, a bunch of people get excited and say they will do something, and then next to noone does what they said they would.  Like play the vanilla TF2 server.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline DBag

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2013, 11:15:58 PM »
I know i'm just a member of the forums but I'd love to help out if anythings needed. =) Weither it'd be a goofy video or a lets play series or anything like that. Its my main hobby  so yea =)

Grim this is for anyone that wants to participate
My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Offline Pillz

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2013, 12:12:49 AM »
I'll be glad to help out by receiving, reviewing and uploading videos from other people.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline crovv

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2013, 12:28:15 AM »
I'll be glad to help out by receiving, reviewing and uploading videos from other people.

While I can't make my own content, I can try to do this, as well.

Offline Muffins

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2013, 12:39:49 AM »
I was planning on doing a DayZ series but i need 1 more person to do it that can also record...

Offline grimlust

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2013, 09:40:21 PM »
Ok so I thought about what I could do to contribute to CG via youtube and I came up with an idea of doing a minecraft hardcore amplified survival series... I recorded an episode of it and I'm wondering would you like me to post it to my channel and then just add the link here to see if its something CG would like to put on their youtube page? Or how exactly ya'll would want to go about it. =)

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2013, 09:40:21 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal