Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Apologize for my absence  (Read 3678 times)

Offline Tictactoe360

Apologize for my absence
« on: November 08, 2013, 02:10:38 PM »
Recently my internet hasn't been doing too well so I haven't been able to properly upload anything (And my college internet has been under "Maintenance" for almost two week causing it to turn off and on at random with varying speed from 34kb - 10MB per second.

To add to all of that, I've recently grown rather bored with PC gaming in general and have spent a rather large amount of time playing my PS3 and my 3DS.

Hopefully at some point next week I'll begin recording Half Life 2 (Followed by Episode 1 & Episode 2 then finally Black Mesa Source) Once those are done, I'll be focusing more specifically on Half Life mods and customs maps as my main upload for the CG YouTube channel.

Once again I apologize and hopefully this will all be sorted out soon.

For now, enjoy this classic.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTbL5elVXrU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTbL5elVXrU</a>

Offline Christovski

Re: Apologize for my absence
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 03:13:44 PM »
Speaking of HL2, I'm gonna do Black Mesa but after I need that 'cinematic' mod you put on your HL2 so it doesn't look like ass after playing Black Mesa ;D

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 03:13:44 PM »

Offline Muffins

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 03:28:10 PM »
If your going to do HL2 you should do the coop mod for it so you can play with other people :)

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 03:38:38 PM »
If your going to do HL2 you should do the coop mod for it so you can play with other people :)

I'm using the cinematic mod so I won't be able to co-op with anyone, I'd rather not Co-op a story related game with someone either way, especially something like Half-Life which is a game I love for its story and would rather not have it turn into a flustercluck of people shooting yelling and jumping around.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2013, 02:10:05 AM »
What we really need is some more L4D2 games. It's so much fun making those with you Tic and everybody else that plays.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Christovski

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2013, 02:19:25 AM »

I'm using the cinematic mod so I won't be able to co-op with anyone, I'd rather not Co-op a story related game with someone either way, especially something like Half-Life which is a game I love for its story and would rather not have it turn into a flustercluck of people shooting yelling and jumping around.

I need dat mod ;D

But yeah do not want chaos

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2013, 02:19:25 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal