Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hello? Anyone else out there?  (Read 4048 times)

Offline Tictactoe360

Hello? Anyone else out there?
« on: October 15, 2013, 01:58:11 PM »
The Channel has been up for 2 Weeks now and we've got 4 videos that aren't me and 2 of those are Dante.
What happened to all the people who were excited to do this and had videos already planned out?

Right now I'm hesitant to upload more videos as it just feels like "Tictac's channel V2" and that really makes me feel like a massive dick. It's supposed to be the CG channel and I feel and look like I'm whoring it up.

So please, if anyone else has videos can they start being uploaded soon?
I'm going to begin recording Resident Evil Revelations for my own channel and get some Dead Rising 2 videos with Old Crow and some Terrorist hunt for the CG Channel.

But I need more people to start uploading or it's already begun to fall apart.

(It's like if CG made a "CG Art Thread" and the Thread has 30 posts and 26 of those were from one person)

Offline Kwaurtz

Re: Hello? Anyone else out there?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 02:04:17 PM »
I don't have the time.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 02:04:17 PM »

Offline Christovski

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 02:12:19 PM »
(It's like if CG made a "CG Art Thread" and the Thread has 30 posts and 26 of those were from one person)
   lol.gif

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline crovv

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2013, 09:23:51 PM »
I'm going to start a MineCraft series soon. I'm going to try to have a backstory & maybe bring a multiplayer aspect to it, as well.

Then there's that series I posted about. I'll update that post in a bit, but I haven't had the chance to run the server off my computer yet to test it out.

Offline Sejo Mino

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2013, 11:37:29 PM »
I am here just waiting for my PC to come in like i said in a post a while ago. I will also need to download those games to my new pc as well.

Offline nucleartaco

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2013, 12:01:32 AM »
As i said in the first post. I will try to make a video here and there if i can. My house can get pretty loud at times so i don't want that noise to be in the audio. If i ever have a time when it is quiet and I feel like recording I will try to do that.

Quote from:  Old Crow
All i want is Nucleartaco's near mine.

Quote from:  Muffins
Muffins: You know i was looking at peoples sigs and i have never been quoted in one :(

Offline Christovski

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2013, 12:14:14 AM »
I also think the newly announced restrictions on programs used for recording these videos may have caused a number of people's videos to become inelligible for the channel :|

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.

Offline Red

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2013, 12:20:11 AM »
I mean, I have footage from me playing the hidden but it's bad FPS/quality... I'm waiting until I can upgrade my stuffs before I send you anything =\
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline nucleartaco

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2013, 12:32:20 AM »
I also think the newly announced restrictions on programs used for recording these videos may have caused a number of people's videos to become inelligible for the channel :|

If that is the case they could use "Open Broadcaster Software" to record. I think Yahtzee was the one to recommend it. Hear it is great with little (unnoticeable) fps drops when recording. Looked at it and it seems to be a bit confusing because of how many options there are and the talk of streaming on it, but I guess a few Google searches could fix that.

Edit: It's freeware

Quote from:  Old Crow
All i want is Nucleartaco's near mine.

Quote from:  Muffins
Muffins: You know i was looking at peoples sigs and i have never been quoted in one :(

Offline Christovski

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2013, 12:37:42 AM »
I meant that some videos that may have been already recorded for the channel are now invalid because the the rule added after they were recorded.

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2013, 08:37:52 AM »
I maybe want to experiment on a spep-up dayz. No commentary crap.
Just action 'n shit. Might not be. Who knows.

Offline DBag

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2013, 12:40:00 PM »
Gimme till the end of the week and I will have a video for you everyday if possible
My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Offline Live Bait

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2013, 05:20:31 PM »
I'm still waiting to record Drunk 'Nesia with my buddy. Since I'm for the most part furloughed, I just need him to clear a spot for me. He has the setup: Computer, Mics, Recording, Editing. All I need is the booze.

But that's in the future. Don't worry :)

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2013, 06:41:52 AM »
And then I totally forget... Wait I have one fraps recording. Of Reeves shooting someone off camera!

That will be a total spotlight video right there.
I dunno, it's hard making good DayZ vids.

Offline grimlust

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2013, 12:52:49 PM »

If that is the case they could use "Open Broadcaster Software" to record. I think Yahtzee was the one to recommend it. Hear it is great with little (unnoticeable) fps drops when recording. Looked at it and it seems to be a bit confusing because of how many options there are and the talk of streaming on it, but I guess a few Google searches could fix that.

Edit: It's freeware

I'd be more than happy to stream a tutorial ( using OBS / twitch.tv ) about how to actually use OBS to record to your computer with pretty much any game out there with minimal video / audio degradation.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2013, 12:52:49 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal