Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: idea i have had  (Read 1941 times)

Offline DBag

idea i have had
« on: October 02, 2013, 04:16:09 PM »
So what does everyone think about this. Game news and slight reviews. Have a few people who work together to compile news on gaming and games and then alternate between them making videos of the news compiled it can be a once a week thing or twice a week or daily that can be decided later right now I just want to know if anyone thinks it to be a good idea
My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Offline Christovski

Re: idea i have had
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 04:36:40 PM »
Personally I think the market is ridiculously flooded with too many sites that do this already, and most just copy and paste from other sites since there are just so many.

I'm not saying its a horrible idea, but I am saying that the odds of anyone viewing it are slim to none.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 04:36:40 PM »

Offline Pillz

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 04:37:46 PM »
We would have to wait for our empire to expand to many viewers outside of CG before we do news.

Reviews is a possibility I will consider though.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 04:43:39 PM »
We would have to wait for our empire to expand to many viewers outside of CG before we do news.

Mostly this.

There are so many people doing crappy half assed reviews and news videos that people stick to the main people. As well we'd need to find someone with one hell of a good personality.

Personality and Humor is even more needed for this than the standard gameplay videos. If you want people to take you seriously you've gotta get their attention and hold it, you've gotta be the perfect combination of funny and serious and you got to make the news interesting.

And to be blunt I don't think any of us in CG has that kind of personality.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2013, 05:12:49 PM »

Mostly this.

There are so many people doing crappy half assed reviews and news videos that people stick to the main people. As well we'd need to find someone with one hell of a good personality.

Personality and Humor is even more needed for this than the standard gameplay videos. If you want people to take you seriously you've gotta get their attention and hold it, you've gotta be the perfect combination of funny and serious and you got to make the news interesting.

And to be blunt I don't think any of us in CG has that kind of personality.

After watching all sorts of XPlay and other review sources I've always thought I could do it, but I feel like the entire review needs to be written, rehearsed and organized first. So we could give this a try down the road but it'll be a no for right now.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline DBag

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2013, 05:38:48 PM »
I appreciate the feedback so far guys. I can understand where everyone is coming from. This was just an idea I had thought I might get a consensus on it
My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2013, 05:41:25 AM »
But we have to do it "legitimatly".

Otherwise, bad stuff...

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2013, 05:41:25 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal