Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: For those wishing to be Managers  (Read 2605 times)

Offline Tictactoe360

For those wishing to be Managers
« on: September 30, 2013, 03:00:47 PM »
*This entire thread is subject to change

I've made a request for more managers than originally intended. I was unprepared for the number of people wishing to participate in the YouTube Channel (Which is a good thing.)

However, for those wishing to become a manger, I need to make something clear.

-Not everyone will be getting manager status, even if we personally think you're prepared and sincerely willing to work on this channel. We have to take your time in CG into major account, Personally I like to assume everyone who appears to be good is good, but as we all know that isn't true.

(Even members who have been here with us for a good period of time will have their background taken into consideration. Even if you've been here for a year, we can't be 100% sure of your intentions (Cash Prize for Example)

-There will be 0 toleration for people caught dicking around with other peoples videos or trying to change channel material. We have a basic log of who was on the channel and when and if you're caught sabotaging the channel or other peoples videos you're rank on the channel will be stripped and further punishment will be left to the CL's

CG has a major opportunity to create funds for the community and strikes against you, are strike against the community in total and if we get enough strikes, we lose out on this opportunity.

- Minor editing of someone else's video description or title for the sake of error correction is completely1 fine.

On that note, I need a head count of those wishing to be a manager. As well as a few pieces of information.

NOTE: THIS IS IN NO WAY, AN APPLICATION THREAD, WE JUST NEED A BASIC LIST OF WHO'S WILLING TO BE A MANAGER.

-Can you produce and upload your own content?
-Can you upload the content of others
-Are there any days of the week that you are unable to upload?

Edit:  Additional requirements

-Must have people skills
-Willing to work with others.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 03:03:56 PM by Tictactoe360 »

Offline Pillz

Re: For those wishing to be Managers
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 03:21:52 PM »
Well, I'll put myself out there. Not sure how strenuous the job will be but I should be able to upload and download fairly quickly and I can operate windows movie maker and the such. Even when I work I should be able to do work before or after, and I can be reached on my mobile at almost all hours of the day, via Steam/Forum/text.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 03:21:52 PM »

Offline oobla37

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 05:10:46 PM »
I will be able to most days, and am willing too.
I am unable to keep video files longer then a day or two, so any files I come into contact with in video form will be deleted from my computer shortly after uploading. I suppose that's a given, but I'm just throwing that out there.

EDIT: I have my own personal rendering and editing program. My internet speeds are pretty good, so that isn't an issue.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 05:15:30 PM by oobla37 »

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Ðeath.

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 05:46:33 PM »

NOTE: THIS IS IN NO WAY, AN APPLICATION THREAD, WE JUST NEED A BASIC LIST OF WHO'S WILLING TO BE A MANAGER.

-Can you produce and upload your own content?
-Can you upload the content of others
-Are there any days of the week that you are unable to upload?

Edit:  Additional requirements

-Must have people skills
-Willing to work with others.

I would like to be assist with managing CGY.

Last I checked I have some of the highest DL/UL speeds in CG, so there's the uploading. Always free, except for days that I make plans to do things; no specific days are absolutely booked off for certain.
I have experience uploading content to xfires broadcast. Twitch, I believe it's called?

I have a pretty big hard drive, 1tb, but I'm willing to uninstall some useless games on here like Bioshock Infinite, New Vegas, Oblivion, and Skyrim. They're just taking up a bunch of space and I have no reason to have them on my desktop. I'm willing to upload big vids, if needed.

Edit: About working with a team, I prefer working with a team over being an individual, more can get done, most of the time.

People Skills I'd prefer to let others decide. I'll talk to them for certain, and will give criticism where it is needed. Anywho. Yeah.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 08:46:36 PM by Ðeath. »

Offline Sniper no Sniping

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2013, 06:50:19 PM »
for those wishing to become a manger

I don't think I want to.

Offline Echochrome4

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2013, 08:27:49 PM »
I would like to become a manager/editor. 

I can produce content:
- In the making of a Minecraft Survival Island Series, still needs alittle work though
- Designing an ending for all of the videos that will be uploaded, when finished it will be posted for all to see
Can you upload others content:
- I have the abillity to upload at home and at school
- Like oobla said though it wont be able to stay on my computer very long untill I build a new one with more space
- I have pretty good internet too
Days that I can not upload:
- I can upload most days
- Later in the month theater will require me to work later at night, but that probably wont stop me as setting something to upload and walking away isnt that hard, videos will just have to be given to me in advance
- Scheduled uploads are always a thing

I am pretty sure I have people skills??  But I will leave that to the people to tell me  :P

And finally I would be happy to work with all of you on this, I work very well with a team!  ;D

Offline Mr_Rainbow

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2013, 10:42:52 PM »
That's a yes to all the requirements for me.
whenbananasattack: Hugs are for people who aren't adopted

Offline DBag

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2013, 04:12:47 PM »
I can record
@Edit: currently me and red are working on hidden tutorials
I can upload
No specific day is bad for anything

I tend to be a people person so I think that won't be a problem
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 02:55:35 PM by DBag »
My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]