Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Things you need to do (YouTube Channel)  (Read 5036 times)

Offline theyankees213

Re: Things you need to do (YouTube Channel)
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2013, 09:45:05 PM »
http://incompetech.com/

Royalty Free music ^^ feel free to use

"Thats my fucking couch!!! NOOO! The humanity!!!!"  -Tyber
"Leet, only blade knows what my butt was meant for."-oobla
"It's all fun and games until one of the midgets pulls out a battleaxe" -Tyber
Why is this even a cloud? -Cortez

Yankees is easy to get mad tell him about the New York Nursing Home team

Offline Pillz

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2013, 09:53:35 PM »
Seems to work well, did it impact your frame rate significantly?  Were the output files huge in size?  Those are the main reasons I don't use FRAPS

The 10 minute video was about 210MB so it's not to bad at all on the file size. Frame rate was dropped from 25-30 to 10-17 when recording, which is understandable since my computer has NO video card ATM, I'm running with on-board graphics so that's actually really good.

Far rendering vs tiny render distance didn't seem to make a difference either. 10/10 would recommend.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2013, 09:53:35 PM »

Offline Christovski

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2013, 10:42:17 PM »

The 10 minute video was about 210MB so it's not to bad at all on the file size. Frame rate was dropped from 25-30 to 10-17 when recording, which is understandable since my computer has NO video card ATM, I'm running with on-board graphics so that's actually really good.

Far rendering vs tiny render distance didn't seem to make a difference either. 10/10 would recommend.

Yeah this is a problem though:  Unregistered Recording Time Limit    10 minutes (per a file)

Who wants to have to keep resetting the thing every 10 min?

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Kingtrue

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2013, 10:58:57 PM »
The 10 minute video was about 210MB so it's not to bad at all on the file size.

I recorded a HL2 game for 10 min and that came out to be 1.3 GB in size.

Fraps needs to get it together.
Nyah.

Offline DBag

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2013, 12:20:32 AM »
Yeah I don't use fraps for that very reason
My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2013, 02:02:07 AM »
Just tried Bandicam, it's bloody marvellous, way less of a hog that fraps is.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2013, 02:29:36 AM »

Yeah this is a problem though:  Unregistered Recording Time Limit    10 minutes (per a file)

Yeah; well there are other programs but honestly we should never upload a video that's a SINGLE 10 mintue or longer piece of footage unless they're let's plays, which are commonly broke into 5-10 minute sections anyway.

When videos push 15 minutes they get kinda long and boring anyway; but I can always edit them together if I want a long video.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2013, 09:10:07 AM »

Yeah; well there are other programs but honestly we should never upload a video that's a SINGLE 10 mintue or longer piece of footage unless they're let's plays, which are commonly broke into 5-10 minute sections anyway.

When videos push 15 minutes they get kinda long and boring anyway; but I can always edit them together if I want a long video.

Yeah, I tend to stick to 20 Minutes, but for the first two parts of Dark Souls it ended up being 30 each because my timer exploded both times.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2013, 09:10:07 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal