Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Win stuff, all you have to do is play tf2!  (Read 1350 times)

Offline Inject OH 4

Win stuff, all you have to do is play tf2!
« on: November 09, 2012, 12:47:58 AM »

Saxton hale has yet to really get repopulated and I'm kind of disappointed. Right now one of our main focus has to be on retaining and rebuilding CG's server populations. This means getting Saxton Hale back to its old prime. So if anyone's interested I'm willing to give prizes to anyone who can populate Saxton hale within 3 days from this post.

That means from now until November 11th I want to see Saxton hale full of people again. If their is any problems with Saxton hale or you have suggestions go ahead and pop them out, but we need to get serious if we are going to populate Saxton hale.

WINNERS HAVE BEEN CHOSEN LOOK AT POST BELOW
Grand Prize: Dishonored

Second Place: SimCityâ„¢ 4 Deluxe Edition

Third Place: TBA

more info and updates at: http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=8336.0

The winners will be determined by playtime on the server and average player count while they are on.
So get playing!

-Game On-
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 12:43:06 AM by Inject OH 4 »
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Inject OH 4

Re: Win stuff, all you have to do is play tf2!
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 12:29:32 AM »
THE WINNERS

• In First PlaceBlackllama with 6+ Hours Ranked on Saxton and a max population bring of 23 Players (full server).
  • In Second Place:   Linkster  with 2.8 + Hours of game play.
  • In Third Place:   HolyDeath  with 2.7 + Hours of game play.

PM me to receive your prize

I'm aware this contest didn't quite go the way we planned but It was a decent success. Next time I'll have more things in place for more accurate tracking and more specific rules. I'm aware some of you were not really sure what you had to do to win. It was a combo of hours played on people on the server from when you joined.

Next time it will be based purely on time and we will have the server display your time, however we did track users time so the time track should be fairly accurate.

So sorry for any confusion and what not but next time we will make more prizes and make the rules far more clear.

Thanks.
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 12:29:32 AM »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 10:47:38 AM »
I'm going to give more free games to those who participated as well, Guvnah, ScatterWhat, Acorn, etc.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 10:47:38 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal