Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Christovski for CL because dedication  (Read 10412 times)

Offline Tictactoe360

Re: Christovski for CL because dedication
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2013, 08:58:46 PM »
I play games that have their own voice chat rendering Teamspeak completely pointless, I've never seen the point of it so long as the forums exist
The point of teamspeak is to talk to other members of the community. Get to know people from the other servers, like Hidden and TTT.

Team Speak and Vent were a clusterfuck almost everytime I used it.
I'd join so I could talk with Old Crow and promptly the vast majority of Dota/LoL players would follow for some unknown reason turning it into a clusterfuck of them yelling about shit.

Teamspeaks only good when you have a private channel or barely anyone else is on.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2013, 09:20:40 PM »
I'd rather get to know people on the forums when I can do it at my own pace, Its hard enough to be heard on a full game server with half the people using mics, nevermind a full voice server

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2013, 09:20:40 PM »

Offline SandBellie

« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2013, 10:59:51 PM »
Guys, listen to yourselves. This IS WHY CG is the way it is, no one can get a long.

I've known Chris for a long time, 4 years now, and sure he can be a little sarcastic and harsh from time to time, but that doesn't mean he's going to have a "poor attitude" towards being a CL. He would make an awesome CL, you know why? Because I've seen him under leadership. I don't know who half of you are, which means you probably weren't around when KAT was up and going, or maybe you were. But I myself do know from first hand experience that both Chris and Pillz ran KAT awesomely and it was never anything but fun.

This is why I'm so pro Pillz and Chris for CL's. They work well with one another and can definitely put their brains together and do something to better this community. I don't know what else you guys expect to happen, even if Chris doesn't get CL he's still going to be around pissing you all off like you say he does. If you hate or dislike Chris, set your grudges aside and give him a chance.

This community has hit rock bottom, and after that you can only go up.

Offline Leomire

« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2013, 11:12:37 PM »
That is not true CG can go even farther down into the depths of hell by you know? Disbanding.

From what I've seen of Chris he does have a poor attitude and wouldn't be a great CL. CL need the respect of the masses and from what I'm seeing I don't see a majority approving of this idea.

Offline Dante

« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2013, 11:20:23 PM »
Guys, listen to yourselves. This IS WHY CG is the way it is, no one can get a long.

I've known Chris for a long time, 4 years now, and sure he can be a little sarcastic and harsh from time to time, but that doesn't mean he's going to have a "poor attitude" towards being a CL. He would make an awesome CL, you know why? Because I've seen him under leadership. I don't know who half of you are, which means you probably weren't around when KAT was up and going, or maybe you were. But I myself do know from first hand experience that both Chris and Pillz ran KAT awesomely and it was never anything but fun.

This is why I'm so pro Pillz and Chris for CL's. They work well with one another and can definitely put their brains together and do something to better this community. I don't know what else you guys expect to happen, even if Chris doesn't get CL he's still going to be around pissing you all off like you say he does. If you hate or dislike Chris, set your grudges aside and give him a chance.

He has proven that he will disrespect players AND admins as an HA, why give him more power?
You wan't this community to not die and to actually be better than it was? Then choose people who wont disrespect people!
I think Dark and Pillz are the only candidates that would work atm.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 11:24:50 PM by Dante »

Ðeath.

« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2013, 11:34:13 PM »
I change my 0 to a +1 after a bit more thought;

Chris does have some technical know-how I believe, some experience with past communities, experience with current and former CG, and has a capability of being quite direct with players and of course admins, when necessary. While Christovski may have a poor attitude at points, he wont be commandeering CG if he becomes a CL.

At the same time, I'd like it to be considerable to have more than say, two or so CL's approved, and bring it up to Seven CL's or so, as it spreads the workload, and can let other community members have other leaders to go to if they are in need of something. Having three CL's would be awkward if you came on bad terms, disliked, or were scared of those three CL's. Having Seven? I'm sure people can find someone to confide/request to.

Offline SandBellie

« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2013, 11:41:04 PM »
That is not true CG can go even farther down into the depths of hell by you know? Disbanding.

Yeah, I'm aware. If you really want to look at it as CG no longer existing being rock bottom, you have a point. But that's not how I'm seeing it. This is rock bottom while it's existing.

He has proven that he will disrespect players AND admins as an HA, why give him more power?
You wan't this community to not die and to actually be better than it was? Then choose people who wont disrespect people!

Not to throw any other CL's under the bus, but uhm, I'm pretty positive that there has been some disrespect from other leaders. YOU YOURSELF claimed that Inject has bullied you. That is disrespect. He's still CL! I don't have anything against Inject and I am also NOT saying that disrespect is acceptable, at all. But my point is; you won't know how Chris will do until you give it a shot. What is there to lose?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 12:02:30 AM by SandBellie »

Offline Dante

« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2013, 11:47:04 PM »

Yeah, I'm aware. If you really want to look it as CG no longer existing being rock bottom, you have a point. But that's not how I'm seeing it. This is rock bottom while it's existing.

Not to throw any other CL's under the bus, but uhm, I'm pretty positive that there has been some disrespect from other leaders. YOU YOURSELF claimed that Inject has bullied you. That is disrespect. He's still CL! I don't have anything against Inject and I am also NOT saying that disrespect is acceptable, at all. But my point is; you won't know how Chris will do until you give it a shot. What is there to lose?
Claire I wanted Inject kicked out when WG got kicked out, hell even before that.
"you won't know how Chris will do until you give it a shot" Actually we do, he has Head Admin. And he treats people poorly, we don't need 2 CLS who will act and treat others poorly.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2013, 11:51:48 PM »

Yeah, I'm aware. If you really want to look it as CG no longer existing being rock bottom, you have a point. But that's not how I'm seeing it. This is rock bottom while it's existing.

Claire I wanted Inject kicked out when WG got kicked out, hell even before that.
"you won't know how Chris will do until you give it a shot" Actually we do, he has Head Admin. And he treats people poorly, we don't need 2 CLS who will act and treat others poorly.

Lol that's not claire, her name's Sandbellie. KAT admin from SKG times and shit.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline SandBellie

« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2013, 11:52:06 PM »

First off, I'm not Claire. Secondly, I'm not going to sit here and argue with you about this. Clearly you do not want Chris as CL, that's fine. I disagree with you on so many levels, but I have made my point and I respect your thoughts on this.

Offline Dante

« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2013, 11:52:52 PM »

First off, I'm not Claire. Secondly, I'm not going to sit here and argue with you about this. Clearly you do not want Chris as CL, that's fine. I disagree with you on so many levels, but I have made my point and I respect your thoughts on this.
I know your not it was a typo/derp, sorry!

Also did anyone ask inject if he would allow this? The standard demands Inject put up the recommendation. Not to mention he may just not wan't to touch this shit atm.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 11:55:41 PM by Dante »

Offline Christovski

« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2013, 12:04:03 AM »
RE Inject: He probably is taking time to assess the situation first an get some breathing room

RE Me: You people know I don't mince words or bullshit, I tell it like it is.  It means I'm not going to love every single human on the planet.  The reason there have always been a number of CLs and not just one or two is to have multiple viewpoints come together.  I know for a fact each CL dislikes certain people, but working TOGETHER have always been pretty fair I think, if we get something like 5 CLs total, how would one persons opinions override that many others? 

It's all about consensus.  I haven't always seen eye-to-eye with Inject, so this may never even happen :P  I fail to see how sassing one person (which I'm sure most people have done before) means I'm the worst guy ever.  People have the right to their opinion I'm not gonna tell you guys you have to vote for me, I'm just gonna let it roll like it is, if I get it great, if not, whatever I keep doing what I'm doing, and focus on what good I can do. 

Right now all I want is for there to be more CLs so things can start getting done, because Inject has his hands way more than full right now, especially with his IRL obligations with helping his mom and whatnot, so things are going to go hella slow until he decides on who else is gonna help.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Billy

« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2013, 12:10:24 AM »
But my point is; you won't know how Chris will do until you give it a shot. What is there to lose?

Hi, I'm Billy. I've been around almost just as long as Chris has. Wanna give me a shot at CL? What's there to lose? :D
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline Dante

« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2013, 12:13:59 AM »
But my point is; you won't know how Chris will do until you give it a shot. What is there to lose?

Hi, I'm Billy. I've been around almost just as long as Chris has. Wanna give me a shot at CL? What's there to lose? :D
Hi, I'm Dante I in KAT and walked into SKG servers randomly till CG reared its chimera head.
Can I have CL? What is there to lose? :D *Insert Stud Comment*

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2013, 12:15:28 AM »

Seeing as that's mostly false and the only time I've seen him disrespect people is when they blatantly disrespect him.
I'd also like to point out that you have had several admin abuse complaints and if I recall you've also had a serious attitude problem in the past being completely unable to accept forms of criticism or being told you're wrong.

I've seen and heard how upset you can become in game over the slightest thing, yet we still give you chances with admin.

Chris get's upset when people attack him or purposely try to start stuff, you've become upset because people corrected you on a rule you didn't full understand.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2013, 12:15:28 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal