Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Help Shikaru choose a new Mouse/Keyboard and Headset  (Read 11480 times)

Offline Kwaurtz

Re: Help Shikaru choose a new Mouse/Keyboard and Headset
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2013, 05:29:30 AM »
Depends what you are looking for honestly.

Razer Mamba is an amazing mouse. I've only had it for a while though. But so far I've loved it.
Logitech mice are good but they only last about 3 years generally from my experience.

The razer mouse you have looks like mine with way to many buttons. Theirs such a thing as to much. You have a keyboard for that.
Just my opinion.

I'd get a G19 keyboard because I like fancy lights and shit.

As for headsets, I've never had a good head set. So you'll have to fill me in with what ever you get in that aspect.

Ya, I was looking at the mouse I have cause I couldn't find the other that has less buttons. I was looking at the blackwidow ultimate for keyboard but my main thing past this decision is on my headset, it has to be a headset not heaphones + mic and it needs to be USB :D

Why not just get a sound card and get real connections and not some shitty usb headset thats gonna lower your response time from your mouse/keyboard.

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2013, 12:12:16 PM »
Why not just get a sound card and get real connections and not some shitty usb headset thats gonna lower your response time from your mouse/keyboard.
It does lol? Pff it doesn't really matter man. We're talking milliseconds here.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2013, 12:12:16 PM »

Offline Christovski

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2013, 02:22:45 PM »

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline DBag

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2013, 03:40:17 PM »
Personally I love Razer and turtle beach products. I use the Razer nostromo for my keypad and i have theturtle beach tangos I believe. As far as my mouse goes I use a logitect G400 series not bad for the price I paid for it
My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2013, 04:39:40 PM »
IF even that.

Having a usb head set and a usb keyboard on your pc shouldn't do anything unless your motherboard is complete shit.

But I agree with getting a non usb head set.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Raunky

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2013, 04:58:51 PM »
EVERY MILLISECOND COUNTS WHEN BULLETS ARE FLYING OK
A BULLET CAN TRAVEL 2 METERS EVERY MILLISECOND
ARE YOU REALLY OK WITH USING A USB HEADSET KNOWING THIS? MIGHT AS WELL JUST GIVE UP PLAYING GAMES COMPETITIVELY AT THIS POINT LIKE CMON

USB headsets also suck, but like whatever.

And if you really just want a headset to have a headset so you can be a "real gamer" or something, just get a ModMic(http://www.modmic.com/).

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2013, 05:20:03 PM »

And milliseconds are completely noticeable, that is what ping is measured in, I don't know about you, but I can tell the difference between 30 ms and 100 ms when it comes to my games reacting.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2013, 05:24:02 PM »

And milliseconds are completely noticeable, that is what ping is measured in, I don't know about you, but I can tell the difference between 30 ms and 100 ms when it comes to my games reacting.
Say that to jorgen, he'll cut you :P
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline DBag

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2013, 05:26:52 PM »
I'm going to throw this out there to. If your looking to spend money buy a pair of Astros for your headset
My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2013, 06:20:55 AM »

Since Jorgen has been playing dota, he understands the difference completely.

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2013, 07:43:12 AM »
30 and 100 ms are a difference yes...

But a USB headset... Might give it a +10 ms latancy. AT MAX.

Offline Raunky

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2013, 04:05:56 PM »

lol nerds take their dota really seriously

Offline Christovski

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2013, 04:31:41 PM »

lol nerds take their dota really seriously

implying

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Raunky

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2013, 04:50:37 PM »
30 MILLISECONDS MEANS DEATH WHEN YOU'RE FIGHTING THE ENEMY IN THE TOP LANE

EVERY FUCKING FEMTOSECOND COUNTS

DOTA IS THE WORLD'S MOST INTENSE FUCKING GAME OK
THIS IS WHERE THE HUMAN REACTION TIME SUDDENLY STOPS BEING LIKE 150-300 MILLISECONDS
THIS IS WHERE CLICKING A BUTTON 30 MILLISECONDS TOO LATE MEANS UH OH BYE BYE KIDD-O YOURE DEAD
I ONLY USE THE FINEST IN GAMER ORIENTED GEAR WITH 50 BUTTON MICE AND KEYBOARDS WITH LITTLE SCREENS AND 20 MACRO KEYS FOR THE GREATEST ADVANTAGE.
I AM A TRUE DROW RANGER. I HAVE A BLUE BACKLIT MOUSE AND KEYBOARD
I ONLY USE WIRED EQUIPMENT BECAUSE THE UNNOTICEABLE DELAY ON WIRELESS WILL PUT ME ON THE BOTTOM OF THE LEADERBOARD IN THIS HUGE NECKBEARD ORGY

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2013, 05:21:49 PM »
30 MILLISECONDS MEANS DEATH WHEN YOU'RE FIGHTING THE ENEMY IN THE TOP LANE

EVERY FUCKING FEMTOSECOND COUNTS

DOTA IS THE WORLD'S MOST INTENSE FUCKING GAME OK
THIS IS WHERE THE HUMAN REACTION TIME SUDDENLY STOPS BEING LIKE 150-300 MILLISECONDS
THIS IS WHERE CLICKING A BUTTON 30 MILLISECONDS TOO LATE MEANS UH OH BYE BYE KIDD-O YOURE DEAD
I ONLY USE THE FINEST IN GAMER ORIENTED GEAR WITH 50 BUTTON MICE AND KEYBOARDS WITH LITTLE SCREENS AND 20 MACRO KEYS FOR THE GREATEST ADVANTAGE.
I AM A TRUE DROW RANGER. I HAVE A BLUE BACKLIT MOUSE AND KEYBOARD
I ONLY USE WIRED EQUIPMENT BECAUSE THE UNNOTICEABLE DELAY ON WIRELESS WILL PUT ME ON THE BOTTOM OF THE LEADERBOARD IN THIS HUGE NECKBEARD ORGY

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2013, 05:21:49 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal