Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: How do you feel about marriage?  (Read 6617 times)

Offline Andredem

Re: How do you feel about marriage?
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2012, 08:07:50 PM »
Could be a small percentage for divorce Inject. And your right, if I do marry I'll choose to. But it seems inherited to do so. Now the real choice is who I'm going to marry and when it's the right time... Hmm

No insult taken but I realize it's king of impossible to put up a cure to a debate... Hey, it's a debate. It's un-curable!
Just make sure it's what YOU want to do and not anybody else.

And yeah make sure your REALLY know your significant other before even thinking about marriage (don't marry early and contribute to the divorce rates). Although from what I've scene It seems to USUALLY be the males fault as to a relationship failure. I'm aware a  lot of people may disagree with that, which is fine.

Will do
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 08:18:57 PM by Andredem »
"Get busy livin' or get busy dying"

Offline TheGameChanger

« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2012, 03:37:43 AM »
Global Moderator Comment Yet another Necro of posts. Stop it. Cadaver
Even though i am still very young i can't decide if i would want to get married or not marriage is like a time bomb

waiting for the right moment to go off and blow up in your face the only thing is how will the effects of the explosion

effect you will it help you or will it hurt you there are many questions i have about marriage but most of all i hope to get

married and have a beautiful family and continue my family's name for centuries to come.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 01:18:49 PM by Cadaver »
/Users/javiongunner/Desktop/Deal with it  copy.gif

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2012, 03:37:43 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal