Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Apparently I was uninformed.  (Read 15452 times)

Offline Obviously not Gopib

Re: :READ: Read if you want to be in on the truth. :READ:
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2013, 01:34:26 AM »
All I see here is a lot of people stirring the drama pot. Maybe you guys should sit down and talk about it without the name calling and massive-conspiracy accusations.

EDIT: Also this thread title is gross.
You have to admit, that pot smells DAMN good.
Anyway im backing out of this for now.

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
― Hunter S. Thompson

(=CG=) Mr_Rainbow: Jeff the killer
(=CG=) Mr_Rainbow: Not clicking it
Snoop Doge: Jeff just wants to say nighty night...
(=CG=) Mr_Rainbow: Screeching into my soul is not saying "Nighty Night"
Snoop Doge: Is pretty damn close though
SCREAMER WARNING
Jeff the Killer(Nighty Night)

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2013, 01:56:08 AM »
I am going to stop this train right here.

This is not the correct way to go about this. I am disappointed in may things that I see on this thread:

-Personal attacks
-unwarranted drama
-addressing problems with nothing constructive
-Useless spam

I think we will have to have a discussion about all of this, but this thread is not the correct way to do it. Nobody bothered to even PM/message me about some of these new issues, or to my knowledge any of the other CL's. I must be bad luck or something cause I am already dealing with drama at work, and this is not something I want to come home to.

CG is a community. Its sole purpose is to get together, have some fun playing games and connect with each other. It is not something that is built on hate or drama, so this thread stops here.

PM the CL's over these current situations, and we will put something together. I felt that with the ZM HA appointed CG had finally returned to a sense of normality, but cleary that is not the case.

Thank you.

Edit: This goes for all parties involved. Let me stress ALL PARTIES INVOLVED.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 02:01:30 AM by Old Crow »
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2013, 01:56:08 AM »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2013, 02:37:56 AM »
I just got home. It's 12:18AM Aug 30th. Thank you for your obvious concern for my well being.

I have to be honest- I did not expect this to an extent.
However, now that it has happened it is time to break things down:

First things first- Raunky, you're the man, bro.
Secondly- yes, perhaps...maybe... I did flip out a bit (as most sane people do when people accuse them of being reptiles from outer space- which is how I perceived it to be from my end. As a sane person would do, unlike yourself, my friend, not that you are insane just that you would not do this).

At the time of the event, I had told Old Crow what I did- he accepted my apology, so he already was aware, unlike yourself as I myself am now aware.

"Old Crow and Cadaver have told me on multiple occasions all about how Inject decided to restrict server access from the other CL's."
Is this true? Because I most certainly was not informed, thank you kindly.
I do not recall anyone asking for anything in regards to this matter. I cannot read people's minds- if you have this capability, hats off to you, sir.
You must be in possession of skills far beyond my mere human capabilities, congrats to you.
If you had ask Jorgen (maybe you can teach him your skills as well) he has Server Box access- he is capable of shutting the entire server off (a skill you, my friend, must not possess). If you believe I am the only one here with this amount of control, you are sorely mistaken.

Thirdly, I never said that ZM should not have the server. Quite the contrary.
As Raunky said, I would have no reason to refuse them a server, as it is about having the server be done correctly. Surely you are aware of this, seeing as you know all there is about CG.

I am sorry if I do not like having certain things done incorrectly, it is only human nature to enjoy order and control. Maybe your have not grasped this concept yet, but it is lovely when things run smoothly, would you agree? It seems not. However, I feel that in the end things turned out for the best.

Either way, I have never been found saying "Muahaha! ZM will now fall and it will make me loads of dollar bills if my plan succeeds!"
 That makes no sense and is an entirely inaccurate assumption of my character. This is not a game of "Guess Who".

As you can see, there is nothing to be repaired. This is my testimony of these events, Otter, I am glad you have decide to leave and that I will not have to keep you on my friends list for any length of time. That is one less person to annoy the absolute crap out of me with false information.

You know I would be most curious about seeing all these things from your point of view. I truly would be.

However I am incapable of shoving my head that far up my ass.
Have a great day :)

So I'm unlocking this thread, bring it back on topic I'll give it a chance. I'm open to people talking about me. If you think something really is up this will settle it.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 10:23:25 AM by Inject OH 4 »
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline otterfiend

« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2013, 02:46:57 AM »
I just got home. It's 12:18AM Aug 30th. Thank you for your obvious concern for my well being.

However, now that is has happened it is time to break things down:

Secondly- yes, perhaps...maybe... I did flip out a bit (as most sane people do when people accuse them of being reptiles from outer space- which is how I perceived it to be from my end. As a sane person would do, unlike yourself, my friend, not that you are insane just that you would not do this).

At the time of the event, I had told Old Crow what I did- he accepted my apology, so he already was aware, unlike yourself as I myself am now aware.

"Old Crow and Cadaver have told me on multiple occasions all about how Inject decided to restrict server access from the other CL's."
I do not recall anyone asking for anything in regards to this matter. I cannot read people's minds- if you have this capability, hats off to you, sir.
You must be in possession of skills far beyond my mere human capabilities, congrats to you.
If you had ask Jorgen (maybe you can teach him your skills as well) he has Server Box access- he is capable of shutting the entire server off (a skill you, my friend, must not possess). If you believe I am the only one here with this amount of control, you are sorely mistaken.

As Raunky said, I would have no reason to refuse them a server, as it is about having the server be done correctly. Surely you are aware of this, seeing as you know all there is about CG.

I am sorry if I do not like having certain things done incorrectly, it is only human nature to enjoy order and control. Maybe your have not grasped this concept yet, but it is lovely when things run smoothly, would you agree? It seems not. However, I feel that in the end things turned out for the best.

Either way, I have never been found saying "Muahaha! ZM will now fall and it will make me loads of dollar bills if my plan succeeds!"
 That makes no sense and is an entirely inaccurate assumption of my character. This is not a game of "Guess Who".

As you can see, there is nothing to be repaired. This is my testimony of these events, Otter, I am glad you have decide to leave and that I will not have to keep you on my friends list for any length of time. That is one less person to annoy the absolute crap out of me with false information.

You know I would be most curious about seeing all these things from your point of view. I truly would be.

So I'm unlocking this thread, bring it back on topic I'll give it a chance. I'm open to people talking about me. If you think something really is up this will settle it.

If everyone who told me they had a problem with you actually stood up for something and told the truth, you would have a different attitude right now, but no, everyone involved decided to let it happen. This clearly is a sad day for honesty and judgement.
May Barney the dinosaur knock everyone who did so over the head with a soldering iron.
Fuck you all, I'm out.

Offline oobla37

« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2013, 02:50:42 AM »
As far as I'm concerned, ZM needs to be able to sustain and run their own thing. I trust Christovski entirely to do this, but we need some maturity from the flipping admins, you guys. Seriously, we will self destruct if this shit keeps happening. Stop causing drama, it's pissing me off. You guys (all parties) need to learn how to have a civil discussion, without losing your heads and calling each other names. That gets us nowhere, and you all need to calm the fuck down. How about instead of blindly running around and accusing people, we get a side of the story we didn't see before. How about instead of acting uber defensive, we act mature and keep our cools. I am not happy with this whole ZM fiasco, and it's driving me nuts. I understand your guys's predicament, I really do, but be mature about it. I realize you were mature for months upon months, but we need a better method to working this shit out.
Act your ages.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2013, 03:00:37 AM »
Lack of communication is the only issue I see. Let's fix that and all be friends, k?

Besides, my sides are dying from the conspiracy of Inject being an evil reptile mastermind who plans to destroy the ZM server.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2013, 03:11:06 AM »

However, now that is has happened it is time to break things down:

If everyone who told me they had a problem with you actually stood up for something and told the truth, you would have a different attitude right now, but no, everyone involved decided to let it happen. This clearly is a sad day for honesty and judgement.
May Barney the dinosaur knock everyone who did so over the head with a soldering iron.
Fuck you all, I'm out.

Oh grandma you so white. You crazy!
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline BladeTwinSwords

« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2013, 03:14:32 AM »
I definitely agree on the lack of communication. This community is like a family. Arguments are bound to happen but there is a point where it goes too far.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2013, 03:35:36 AM »
No Inject this is staying locked.

Its pretty clear where this is going to devolve into. Id rather us talk this out at a proper time instead of letting emotions get the best of everybody, which is already happening because you decided to unlock it.

Do not unlock this again. We (the CL's) need a meeting before anything else progresses from here.

DO NOT UNLOCK.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2013, 02:11:34 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eGJOqMHsDI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eGJOqMHsDI</a>

I think that would be appropriate, Otter. And I understand your frustration.  Mine is at its 2nd all time high right now with CG.  And everyone knows what happened the highest time...

Yes, things need to be addressed.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2013, 03:28:36 PM »
Ok. Well since you guys asked for it, the CL's need to be more transparent. This is unlocked, so feel free to state whatever you want. Ask away!

3 Days isn't log

Offline Christovski

« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2013, 03:32:33 PM »
All I want to know is why with teh ZM HA situation, Old Crow and Cadaver got nowhere talking to Inject, but as soon as Towersheep said something to Inject, he put up the HA nomination thread like 15 minutes later.

So where is the disconnect with communication here?  Do we need a better way for the CLs to communicate with each other so messages don't get lost and things don't get missed?

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2013, 04:04:44 PM »
Well people don't answer PM's, and any time there is a call for a meeting nobody responds, or only one person responds.

3 Days isn't log

Offline otterfiend

« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2013, 05:24:36 PM »
Why can a CL break forum rules without intervention?

Why is it fine for a CL to yell at others via steam chat about video games, while others can't yell back at the CL for an actual concern?

Why is access for most CLs lower than one of them?

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2013, 07:08:44 PM »
Why can a CL break forum rules without intervention?

Why is it fine for a CL to yell at others via steam chat about video games, while others can't yell back at the CL for an actual concern?

Why is access for most CLs lower than one of them?

Because the term CL is an outdated one. As Old Crow and I have talked about before, using a unified term like CL does no justice, because the CL's don't do the same job as one another. Each has a unique task they take care of and that is how it has always been. Sure, the CL's have had access to things, but they were never balanced in what they could do. I honestly think your entire approach to this was childish and over-reacting. Its just like when a kid doesn't get their way 'I DONT LIKE THIS I QUIT'. Can you also provide points to where the CL's have broken the forums rules? CG has a rule against rage quitters, which most of the ZM community seems to disregard, especially in this situation.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2013, 07:08:44 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal